Seiyuu Fans Gather! ~ 声優ファンたちあつまえぇ! 🎙📣:high_touch:

I didn’t expect to find this online, but here it is, and a great listening practice test for you all :wink: :

thought i’d post some ishida akira and itou setsuo (also including some sakurai takahiro! yum) for everyone’s ears. they’re two of my favorite seiyuu. i love how…distinctive their voices are.

i first heard itou-san voice shigeo ‘mob’ kageyama in mob psycho 100 and was impressed by his voice acting. hyper-emotionally restrained characters can be hard to play well. there was at least one moment in the first season where mob lets his hair up, so to speak, and the vocal contrast was so unsettling (in the best of all possible ways) i wondered if i was hearing the same actor.

not only is he absolutely adorkable, but he can draw too.

this one is a short interview promo thingy with him and sakurai-san for mob psycho 100, season 2 (edit – that’s tachikawa yuzuru-senseiMP100’s director – in the plaid shirt!).

and two separate tiny crunchyroll itou-san interviews, both MP100-related.
he also voiced kai musashisakai in anime-gataris. his strangely endearing chuunibyou character was probably the best thing about that series.

and i’d long marveled at the serpentine slinkiness of ishida-san’s voice across the years and the many, many bishonen he’s voiced, but i didn’t expect this:

the voice of gaara and kaworu nagisa…tells a ghost story. he seems like such a serious guy when other voice actors talk about him, but he’s hilarious.

2 Likes

Time for some scary stories! :fearful: You can toggle Japanese subs for this one.

2 Likes

OMG! I can’t believe it’s him! Jun Fukuyama rocking that long hair! :astonished:

2 Likes

林原めぐみ (Ai Haibara) & 高山みなみ (Conan Edogawa) chatting away about Detective Conan.

Sidenote: Megumi Hayashibara has a blog:

Lots of seiyuu do, and it might make for some fun reading practice! ^>^

2 Likes

The latest two weeks most of the YouTube videos I’ve watched are translations of Seiyuu events, they’re quite fun to watch! Also, can hardly believe the age of the voice actors as they do not act their age at all, haha ~

Some of the videos:

The plea from Miyano for Shimano to stop is golden… XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ~

These…

Sugita being Sugita.

The call back… XD

2 Likes

That story about Ono being left behind to pay for all of them is a bit mean, but very funny! :joy:

Yes, Kamiya seemed to hurt from laughter. XD I feel a bit sorry about Ono who in the end don’t want it to be repeated (obviously), haha

1 Like

Spotify-link to Jujutsu Kaisen podcast with the seiyuu:

[Spotify]

1 Like

Gintama cast talking about Norio Wakamoto! ^^

Interview with Norio Wakamoto!

The Code Geass parody scene! :joy: (bonus track from the BluRay)

1 Like

Only understood a bit of the video but the card game seems fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eternal Summer ~ Iwatobi Swimming Club - Free! Live event with the cast! ^<^