Script request: Vocab nuance plugin

Hey all, I was wondering, has anyone developed a plugin that gives more specific information about the different nuances and usages of vocabulary words? The definitions given are often purposely simplified for ease of typing and memorizing, and I know through exposure to more native content one will eventually glean the differences between, say, 心持ち、感情、気持ち、気分、and 感情, which all have a main definition of “feeling.” But perhaps a plugin that pulls in information from Jisho, for example, would be awesome to use sometimes that gave a more full impression of the word. Does such a thing already exist? If so let me know, if know, maybe we can discuss the feasibility of creating it. I wish I was skilled in the programming department so I could contribute in that way, but alas…

If there’s one thing Jisho is not good at, it is nuance, it is the same one word definitions you’ve got here. 

The best kind of script for nuance would either be to pull in J-J definitions, or more example sentences (but from somewhere good, like ALC). I would suggest you don’t need a script but should attempt the former. 

Syphus said... If there's one thing Jisho is not good at, it is nuance, it is the same one word definitions you've got here. 

The best kind of script for nuance would either be to pull in J-J definitions, or more example sentences (but from somewhere good, like ALC). I would suggest you don't need a script but should attempt the former. 
 Gotcha. Yeah I'm coming from a beginner's perspective. I probably just need more resources and experience, a plugin may not be the answer. Since my Japanese abilities are so basic, I can't really engage too well with full on native material yet, unless it's very simple. I guess it might be a good idea to slow down my leveling on WaniKani a bit to focus on really understanding the vocabulary better.

Sometimes I ask these kinds of questions over at HiNative, a site connected to Lang8. I find it really handy to be able to directly ask native speakers.