Script Abusers Anonymous

hides in 252 scripts

15 Likes

Haha, I bet those are mostly dashboard ones though, right?

My dashboard looks like this:

6 Likes

TWO

HUNDY

FIFTY

TWO

9 Likes

I-Iā€™ve only got 33

How many of those are different version so the same script for testing though?

2 Likes

I think a lot of these are prototypes of some of my other scripts, though. And Iā€™ve tried most of the script made for WK, though I am not using anywhere near all of them

6 Likes

Oop, ninjaā€™d exactly that in as you were replying :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just in the screenshot you can see ā€œHeatmap 3.0ā€, ā€œHeatmapā€, as well as ā€œHeatmap 3ā€, haha. The former two are actually companions, though :eyes: Also review cache is part of the Heatmap script, haha

5 Likes

Looks at @Kumirei

Heatmap 3.0.0

:eyes:

Looks at own scripts

Heatmap 2.0.26

:frowning_face:

12 Likes

She has it disabled, so it probably makes the site catch fire or something

4 Likes

Donā€™t be sad, it doesnā€™t look nearly as good as 2.0 yet

6 Likes

You donā€™t need it, but Iā€™d like to offer any front-end assistance you may need. JS, CSS, whateverā€¦
plz

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to accept if I could ever bother to learn how to Github properly

7 Likes

3 Likes

According to my keyboard, you do some combination of pushing, pulling, tagging, and mergingā€¦ Iā€™m not sure which or when.

13 Likes

:laughing: we have the same keycaps (well mostly)ā€¦

(GMK Oblivion :heart:)

3 Likes

Yup, Iā€™ve got GMK Oblivion with the Hagoromo alphas on my 60% board, and the base GIT kit on my 96% board. ^-^

I need to stop ordering IDE themed sets, Iā€™ve got GMK Nord on order, which is a waste because Iā€™ve also got GMK Bento on order and am more likely to use thatā€¦ too many keycaps. The MK blackhole is deep.

2 Likes

(I know this isnā€™t script related)

Where did you get GMK Bento?
Drop have been out of the set for what seems years.

I donā€™t want to resort to hiragana keycap stickers :face_vomiting:

also, are you sure the space bar isnā€™t upside down?

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise that Biip had ever run Bento on DROP, hmmm.

Regardless, itā€™s currently on group-buy until the end of the month and CandyKeys is the EU proxy, so youā€™re just in time if you want a set, haha. I went all in and got the base set, 40% kit, novelty set, spacebar kit, and two matsā€¦ oops.

Flipped spacebar club is where itā€™s at - I find it very uncomfortable to use a Cherry profile spacebar the normal way round. I find a lot of people flip theirs too, based on what I see on /r/mk

Hello I am nathalire and I abuse scripts

16 Likes

And like magic, a chorus of ā€˜Hi NathaLireā€™ erupts as if from nowhere :smiley:

Pull up a chair, itā€™s a safe space.

14 Likes