Scheduled Downtime for January 25 at 10:00am PST

Same issue here, 5 items keep coming back up for review.

Vocab: 先、年、氷、先生、五百、名人、打つ、百、一年生、早い、申し申し、かき氷、号、2011年、一打、少年、年中、先ず、去年、先々月、町

If it helps any, it said I had like 53 reviews, so I did those, but after I finished that session it said 21 had become available while I was doing that group, but the 21 that had become available (and that I’m now stuck with) are ones I had just did in that bigger session of 53.

Same issue. 教育、育つ

We’re still digging — it has to do with the way we stash things locally for resubmission. Basically, the app thinks it’s resubmitting those items to us, but it’s not. I’m looking into a fix (and tests to confirm it), but that might take a little while.

For the motivated out there who want to help troubleshoot, I think clearing your localstorage will fix the problem, though you’ll need to do those reviews one more time. Here’s the process:

• Open the Javascript console on your preferred browser and type: localStorage.clear( )
  • Reload the page (abundance of caution) and do one of those reviews.
  • Hit the home button and you should see that review in the summary with a decreased total review count.

Let me know how that goes. I’ll keep looking for the root cause and hopefully a way to help people who aren’t in this thread.

Scratch that. Root cause found and I’m on the case. Give me a few minutes and I’ll post when it’s fixed up.

2 Likes

Same thing here, except that it was 32 items. It happened both via the iPad app (AlliCrab) and also directly with the website.

Will need a minute or two (literally) of downtime for a DB fix. BRB.

And back. I think we’re in business.

6 Likes

Seems to be working now, thank you very much

The three items I had stuck in a loop are no longer loopy.

Seems to have worked.

Perfect!

Thanks @oldbonsai!

Working for me now. Thank you!

Phew! Apologies for the hassle, everyone, and thanks so much for the patience!

7 Likes

Fixed for me too. Thank you @oldbonsai!!!

Fixed! They didn’t come back this time. :smiley: Thank you so much.

fixed indeed! Thanks for the quick solution.

Yaaay, it’s working again! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Fixed here, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.