Say hello to the community chat

Hello everybody!!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

1 Like

hello but in japananesian

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone! This is my second time here in WaniKani. I restarted after a few years of absence. I hadn’t gotten past level 2 but it was all because where I was in my life at the time. This time I have a much better feeling about this and studying altogether.

がんばります!

Hello everyone!

I’ve only been doing this for a couple of weeks but I feel like it’s already building into an obsession.

hey hows everyone doing

Hello community. Learned Hiragana and Katakana before, now starting to get into the Kanji. Will be lurking for a while, but as soon as I have something meaningful to add to a discussion there is a high likely-hood that I will.

Hey everyone!

Greetings from Germany. After years of not really going anywhere with my Japanese skills (despite having been to Japan various times), I’m super excited about finding WankiKani. For the first time, it seems possible to actually MASTER this mess of characters that has so far prevented me from expanding my vocab and advancing to upper intermediate level.

Of course, it gets even better because of this fantastic community. A lot of interesting stuff that I came across here, already. Keep up the interesting exchange!

じゃ、よろしくね!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.