Same few radicals over and over

I never knew of a skip button!

Why would anyone use the skip button, though? Even if you know the vocab already, you can still read the example sentences.

1 Like

I agree. It is just another thing that I never noticed on the app.

There should be a video out there explaining the first steps when you start using WK.
Honestly, the app is not that user-friendly, and I remember when I started I had all these questions that needed a simple answer, but I just kept trying to figure them out on my own. I eventually got it, but a video would’ve most certainly helped. The FAQ does not answer all these questions.

1 Like

When you all say “the app” you just mean, the website right? The website itself?

Indeed. I actually use the website on my desktop PC. Rarely the app itself on Android :stuck_out_tongue:
I think we call it app, because it’s an application that we use, like a program… I don’t know, just like calling it app :smiley:

Just making sure that no one meant one of the mobile apps.

I used the skip the button (once I figured it existed) on >80% of the stuff up to level 45 I think (at least 42, because I remember “the answer” on the forum, but I forgot when I stopped).
Even when I didn’t, I would just quickly check reading and synonyms :woman_shrugging:
As for why: my time is just too much at a premium to spend time on lessons.

1 Like

Oh, sheesh. Thanks!
And a new app to check out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.