Run with the Kanji - Wanikani Ekiden

This post hit me in my emotions! So wonderful! Congrats on your success, and thank you for the helpful advice!

3 Likes

Thanks and Welcome to the community Jeff san :slight_smile: We are happy to have you here :raised_hands:

Yes, Of course.

For the leveling up and encouragement, you can join one of the below two threads. (You don’t have to strictly stick to their deadlines, you can follow along to learn a lot while moving at your own pace.) No matter which thread you join, there will be a lot of helpful folks :slight_smile:

For fun you don’t have to look too far…
We have the Almighty POLL Thread, all sorts of fun. It is a microcosm of the forum.

https://community.wanikani.com/t/does-anyone-use-a-memory-pollace-or-memory-foam-this-is-my-guide-on-how-to-do-it/46887?u=kyokajiro

GIF thread, one can never have too many GIFS :smiley:

https://community.wanikani.com/t/shhh-gifs-only-v2-%F0%9F%99%8A/44881?u=kyokajiro

We have a whole lot of threads, cats, dogs, durtles and everything in between.

Soon you will be like this…

tenor (57)

Good luck Jeff san. May the goddess of fortune smile upon you :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words honj90 san :smiley:

Yes, let’s work together towards the goal at our own paces :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks Prouleau san :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: During my early lurker days, I followed your instructions to others a lot of times and my journey has been better thanks to that. I didn’t get a chance to say Thanks back then, so “Thanks” once again Prouleau san. Your actions have positive impact far beyond measure :grin:

Thanks! and good luck to you as well Prouleau san :love_you_gesture:

tenor (58)

2 Likes

ありがとうううううううううううううう Whologist san :tada: :balloon:

me tooooooo :joy:
tenor (59)

It’s a loooooooooooooong climb stretching into 2022 at the moment. So please make yourself comfortable :slight_smile:

がんばります :pray:

2 Likes

Glad you connected Burnett san :smiley: and Welcome to the Wanikani community :raised_hands:

Thanks :relaxed: There is still a long road ahead of us :slight_smile: So many more new things to learn :grin:

My pleasure :v:

Good luck to you on the path ahead Burnett san :smile: I am rooting for you!

1 Like

キョカジロさん。頑張ってください👍
応援しています😁

1 Like

ありがとうございます @Stay_coolXD san :blush:

1 Like

How kind are these words. They are almost embarrassing. :yum: I am glad my posts were useful. Good luck.

1 Like

Not long at all if you consider how long it takes some people to learn kanji without this site! :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

Great post! Looking forward the second and the third installments!

1 Like

Absolutely Whologist san :slight_smile: Perspective matter a lot :love_you_gesture: Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Sansarret san :slight_smile: I will work hard to get there :+1:

1 Like

Another advice would be to find nice people that have a matching pace, a friendly competition (no pressure!) is fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. おたがい がんばろう is a major part as well :smiley: Thanks mweibel san :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just came to say that I love all 3 shows, your perspective on this journey, all the references, and wish you the best-est of lucks!

Run with the wind always makes me an emotional mess, and the running philosophy applies so well to everything in life it’s just… a really amazing 12 episode masterpiece.
Haikyuu is sort of kind of my religion at this point in life.
And BNHA speaks to my idealistic side a bit, makes you really feel you can achieve greatness if you go beyond.

Having your encouragement on the 21 Before 2021 post has been really comforting.
Thanks a lot! :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4:
You can do it Jiro-san! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks, Panda san :slight_smile: Love your new Hinata Profile Picture :heart_eyes:

Yes!! No doubts.

It has 23 episodes, right :eyes:

Right :star_struck: I was watching S4 E22 yesterday and went gaga over it. (Even though I read those chapters more than 20 times :stuck_out_tongue: )

PLUS ULTRA!!!

Glad to be of help Panda san :slight_smile:

Arigatou Panda san :grinning:

tenor 104

1 Like

Thanks! Hinata is like my sunflower child! I aspire to being as positive and driven as he is!

Run with the Wind is indeed 23 eps, but it still feel so short!
I’ll try and return to run next year and I’m pretty sure watch the show at least 4 times in 2021 :stuck_out_tongue:

Haikyuu season 4 is over now, and I already started the praying circle for season 5 and 6!
I bought the light novels for my 2021 reading/translating project!

BNHA next season trailer is out! SO PLUS ULTRA! Can’t cope with Eraser Head Jr coming to the scene :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I took forever to reply! Took a few days to work on my end of semester assignments, move to a new functioning machine, and work on my mental health!
Thanks for being you and being here!

1 Like

Sequel to the above post:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.