Ringo is a WaniKani companion for your Mac with the following features:
- Notification of when new reviews are lessons are available using the OS X Notification Center with support for custom sounds
- A dedicated study window that allows you to review and learn new lessons without a web browser
- A quick view of how long it'll be until the next review along with how many items are coming up
- A quick profile summary, showing your level and current progress in kanji and radicals
- Study window has a distraction-eliminating fullscreen mode to aid focus
April 3, 2014 — Version 0.8.0 is available, adding the option to use your web browser instead of the study window, updating several dependencies, tweaking the full screen exit button, adding missing menu items to the “connecting failed” menu, and fixing connection errors by using HTTPS as outlined in the API guidelines. The internal updater may not work for updating to this version so, please download a new copy at http://www.ringomac.com/.
DownloadRingo requires OS X 10.8 or later and can be downloaded from the link below.