Rewards for learning

Mainly, Giphy doesn’t like to be reposted much.

its this : 四代目火影

way to go! do you by chance know what the last kanji stands for? I just wanted to post a funny gif and now you’ve made me curious. Way to go!

影 = Shadow, You can search this on jisho.org or use browser extensions. Like for firefox I Use RikaiChamp and Yomichan extensions. both are amazing.

1 Like

and here I was thinking I had finished learning just before bed. I appreciate it! I’ll be bookmarking the site for sure

2 Likes

This idea does sound good, but what about when you actually have the t-shirt? What incentive is there to actually wear it? Perhaps people who wear the t-shirt for x amount of time could be rewarded with more kanji to learn? And then people who learn those kanji could be rewarded with an evening with Koichi. But why bother attending? Well, because the incentive is, if you go, he’ll reveal the current state of Etoeto to you (spoiler alert), at which point he shows you a tattered napkin from an izakaya with the word etoeto and a picture of a bear scribbled on it in crayon.

3 Likes

Poor Kuma-san…

I would definitely love a streak reward system! Making sure reviews are done at least once a day would go a long way to making sure people stick with the system :smiley:.

1 Like

Still holding out for the t-shirt fam! Even though I’m not anywhere near level 60…yet

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.