Review pileup, but worth it! EDIT: It was not worth it

Errr, well maybe “worth it” is too strong a way of wording it, but at least I have some meaningless compensation for letting my reviews pile up. ^_^;

Capture

16 Likes

I know that feel.
pileup

8 Likes

And here I was, thinking that level 60 is the end of the journey.

4 Likes

It never, ever ends.

3 Likes

You’d think the moment you get to lvl 60 it will get easier… So you facilitate on your WK studies… and then the Cabrigator gets back at you.

? Is the words your looking for focus? Facilitate means to make easier.

to facilitate on your WK studies = to go easy on your WK studies

It’s the same thing, right? :thinking:

1 Like

I’d say that using “to facilitate” in this sense sounds a little unnatural. Facilitating something has more of a sense of like…collaborating to make a process go more smoothly. At least to me. I’m also unsure of if I’ve ever seen that verb used with the preposition “on.”

7 Likes

I don’t recall seeing the expression, “facilitate on”, was the thing. It’s usually, facilite X. Also, I don’t quite get what you were trying to say with

Are you saying you make your WaniKani studies easier? I think that was the intent.

2 Likes

Yeah, to facilitate on sounds unnatural, now that I look at it.

Yes, agree! xD

Yeah, seems like it. I guess I was just trying to use it in a similar way to how the Portuguese equivalent “facilitar” is used :stuck_out_tongue: My bad!

My goal was to say that after one reaches lvl 60, people think the workload will be reduced right away, which is not true.

Thanks for correcting me @xyzbuster and @fiertia :heart:

5 Likes

No problem! :yellow_heart: After I wrote my response, I remembered how similar words in romance languages with a root like “facilis” from Latin have to do with easiness or making or doing. Languages are so interesting in their variances!

4 Likes

i am afraid same awaits me if i rush to the 60 level.

No problemo.:wink:

1 Like

Pain and regret – someone who is rushing to level 60

2 Likes

Ahhh, slowly making head way with this.

Capture

2 Likes

Ok, so this took a while, but I finally have it under control again!

done!

3 Likes

Good effort! I think if I woke up to find 1000+ reviews I would, on pure reflex, frisbee my phone into the sun.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.