Returning to the Pain (_Rinse’s Study Log)

Level 11 Progress Update

lesson and review count

0/0!! :tada:

review forecast

Today morning, I had a review pile of 122 reviews. I’ve been doing reviews consistently, but because of finals and a mildly devastating life event I’ve been pretty slow about it. It’s all good now though and I am back on track! I will be leveling up soon! I’ve spent 27 days on this level, and while it’s not exactly accurate because of last week being messy, I can already tell that 50-55 is too slow for me. So I’m deciding to change the number to 65 apprentice. (Do lessons if under 65, don’t do any if 65 or above.)

level progress

I’ve completed most of the vocab for this level, so hopefully I’m not going to be bombarded with lessons when I level up.

item distribution

2 Likes

I leveled up! :tada:

Level 12 Progress Update

lesson and review count

I did 25ish lessons today, I’m mostly done with vocab and those 35 are mostly radicals and kanji.

review forecast

I leveled up 1 or 2 days ago, it has been going good so far. I spent 30 days on level 11, I am not really happy with that so I changed my apprentice count goal to 65, and hopefully all goes well. If it’s too much I’ll definitely make sure to slow down, because I don’t wanna risk getting overwhelmed again. I think I want each level for me to take 15-25 days, I haven’t decided exactly yet.

level progress

I did a few kanji lessons, there wasn’t any reason other than I wanted to.

item distribution

I unburned an item because I was reviewing it in KaniWani and I realized I’d completely forgot it. (I’ve started KaniWani again and I think I’m going to start posting KaniWani progress updates as well, just not quite yet.)

1 Like

Level 12 Progress Update

lesson and review count

Been doing less than the max lessons I’ve set for myself, just has to do with motivation mostly.

review forecast

I’ve spent 18 days on this level so far, nothing has felt too overwhelming and I’m happy with my pacing. Things are going good! I will level up soon.

level progress

Just a few more kanji till level up! Nearly done clearing out my vocab lessons.

item distribution

There’s been a pretty big wave of burn reviews, I’ve been trying to be careful so that they don’t drown me.

1 Like