Resurrecting Burned Item Question

I know that I will forget some burned items, it’s bound to happen. I will sometimes do the “Extra Study” for Burned Items, but now that I have over 3000+ burned items, it’s not as feasible. I do have the API that allows me to quiz myself, I think it’s called “Self-Study Quiz” and also the AP for “Burn Manager.”

However, what I want to do is, if I want to resurrect an item for any reason, is there an easier way than searching WaniKani for that item and manually doing it or using the Burn Manager? I usually don’t have any idea which Level it was on to find it easily other than google it or manually search.

5 Likes

If you already know what item you want to resurrect, I think using the search feature would be the fastest way to get to the item page, and then there should be a resurrect button on that page.

3 Likes

It is at the very bottom of the page.

4 Likes

It would be nice if there was a Resurrect button somewhere on the review page when you fail an extra study kanji

1 Like

This - This is what I would like. I know where I can resurrect an item, but it’s bloody difficult to get to at that moment. I have to stop my review to go search for it to resurrect it.

1 Like

Agree!
Or at least, some kind of option to resurrect certain items.
I’ve just recently started burning items and I feel good about the items, but… I feel like they should just toss them back in the review queue after six months or something - maybe just the kanji and vocab (no radicals).

2 Likes

Yep, that’s why I’m on my second journey to 60, need a bit of reinforcement on my burns.

1 Like