Request to uncensor the word F u j i T V

https://community.wanikani.com/t/im-going-to-japan-first-time-travel-advice/40572/4

^It seems the censoring is still confusing newcomers…

Since CyrusS is gone now, I guess I’ll try tagging @JenK or @RachelG into this thread.

8 Likes

I’m just glad that the censored online TV website was not called “CageTV”. Otherwise more people would be confused about why Nicolas Cage is censored :rofl:

2 Likes

You going to change your avatar for Festivus?

8 Likes

6 Likes

You want to take a guess precisely how many posts in this whole community contain the word “CageTV”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Two.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nope, it’s three now. There’s a GIF above this post with CageTV in it.

So, there’s actually 4 now

In the past 5 hours, the number of times it was mentioned on the entire forums doubled! In the past week, it increased more than 10000000000000000…0000000000%

1 Like

Thanks for tagging us! We’re working on getting this uncensored now. Not sure why exactly it is censored in the first place.

4 Likes

That was touched on further up.

But hooray! Now we can have all those conversations we weren’t having because the word was censored!

4 Likes

See, there’s no problem

1 Like

Thanks for working on this!
It’s just a small thing, but that will be one less little annoying thing that comes up for new forum users.

Edit:
Test: FujiTV
Fixed already?! Thank you!

4 Likes

Now let’s censor Hard Gay!

1 Like

Instead of blacking it out, it should be automatically replaced with something else, like… Hatsune Miku. Or Fuji TV.

4 Likes

I’d be down to replace all mentions of Hard Gay on WaniKani with Hatsune Miku

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.