REQUEST: Please add 'car hole' to 車庫

‘Garage’? Ooh lah dee dah mister frenchman

9 Likes

Synonyms ftw.

3 Likes

I believe a car hole is distinct from a normal garage.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXoKqMTeNIB_Wk9qzHvULF-DPWwn1XBM6f9LsCUnVSMPzPWgOIbbdnKp7q

EDIT: is it really not possible to upload images on mobile?

2 Likes

MFW those surrender monkeys try to make us speak French, and on independence day no less

Sometimes image links are weird. General rule is that if it ends with a file extension you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the upload button isn’t even available on mobile.

Odd… are you using the forums in an app? I have the upload button…

It’s just the chrome browser on Android.

Not a huge deal.

Might be a pain on a mobile keyboard, but if you use the HTML or BBCode image tags it should work regardless of how weird the URL is.

The heck is a car hole?

12 Likes

You mean the independence that we only have because of the French? :wink:

Carhole: (n) Refer Simpsons episode 126

1 Like

@chrisdn beat me to it rofl

1 Like

Don’t tell anyone that the Statue of Liberty is a gift from France, too :wink:

1 Like

Haha, this was great! XD

@poopsock - I’ve never heard Car Hole before, but what about Car Port? I had no idea Garage was French-origin, (or fancy) for that matter! XD

Oh, the issue with the image - on mobile if the picture’s link is too long and it word-wraps, it doesn’t work. It’s stupid, but how it is. I get around that when posting images on mobile by wrapping the link in HTML, and then images load fine. ^^ EDIT: As Borx already said… XD

I didn’t even bother to do anything with the link… I was literally just complaining that the button to upload (the little bar with an up arrow pointing out of it) doesn’t appear on mobile for whatever reason.

Oh strange! I used to see it just fine, although it never worked, continually showing me the circular loading symbol, and then giving me an error message after a while (5+ minutes, if I care to wait that long). Ah… if I recall correctly, it’s in a different location… might be under the “…” button.

paste the pic and it will upload. u have to copy it first tho. and

車庫 is also useful vocab if you like to make sushi puns.