[Request] Mass Resurrection Script

So I have a lot of burned items now and I want to resurrect them in chunks for review.

Is there already a script where I can resurrect my burn items based on Level, Radical, Kanji, or Vocabulary?

If not. Somebody with more scripting experience than I please help. :slight_smile:

@hinekidori,
I’ll try to put together something for you in the next day or so.  I’m currently busy crawling through my attic installing network cables.  It won’t be pretty due to time constraints, but should be enough to hack your intent into reality.

@rfindley;

And good luck with the crawling ;-D

rfindley–WK’s resident master programmer.

This script would help a ton int he future

Just wanted to follow up, since I know a few people are waiting:   I’m almost done with the mass-resurrect/retire script.
As I was writing it, I kept coming up more ideas for how to use it, so it’s a lot fancier than I had planned.  But hopefully well worth the wait!  :-)

Will you open a new thread when it’s done or going to post it here? Just to know whether to keep an eye on it.

Carevader said... Will you open a new thread when it's done or going to post it here? Just to know whether to keep an eye on it.
 Yep, new thread.

RFindley you so rad. 

Here’s the thread for the script:
/t/Userscript-Burn-Manager-Review-Resurrect-Retire/13001/1