Request: Cram mode

I wanted to request a feature like “cram mode”, essentially similar to what Bunpro has. I have a JLPT coming up this year and was hoping to use WK to test myself or cram, but don’t see that as an option.

I could resort to Anki, but I feel it would be a lot more efficient and make more sense if I could stick to using one platform as much as possible especially when WK is the system that knows what stage I am at for each kanji/vocab.

(I know WK is not sorted by JLPT level, but I feel it would beneficial if we had some kind of cram option)

1 Like

If you don’t mind using scripts, you can use [Userscript] Self-Study Quiz to cram. It has some built in filters, and you can also use [Userscript] WaniKani Open Framework Additional Filters (Recent Lessons, Leech Training, Related Items, and more) for additional options.

8 Likes

Personally think this would be great for me, not just cramming for tests, but theres some vocab that I just never get (to hang, to lower, to raise or rise?) and I feel if I just hammer them out I’ll get myself to a point where it will stay in my short term memory so that wanikani can do its thing to get it into my long term memory.

Then again I do understand I could just take 5 mins out and look myself.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.