I just encountered an interesting bug where I had to redo a round of lessons that I’d previously completed. I believe my steps were:
- Go through 5 vocab lessons and complete the quiz (this is round 1 of vocab)
- Click “continue” to do more lessons (now on to round 2 vocab)
- Begin the first lesson of round 2 vocab
- Click on one of the kanji on the first lesson to open it in a new tab
- Go to that tab and read about the kanji. Then close that tab
- Go to my work chat and email since I had that open too
- Go back to my vocab lessons after ~5 minutes
When I returned to my lessons, I was suddenly on the lessons screen with my round 1 vocab again, when it should’ve been round 2. I had to redo the lessons for all the round 1 vocab, even though I’d previously completed the quiz for it. The words appeared in the exact same order as when I’d first done those lessons. After I completed those and clicked “continue” again to do more vocab, the vocab from round 2 appeared (and again in the exact same order).
I didn’t have another lesson or review session open during this, just one other WK tab where I was reading about the kanji 辞. I’m in the latest version of Firefox and currently have installed Reorder Ultimate 2, Self-Study Quiz, and WK Open Framework Additional Filters.
Has anyone else encountered this?