Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

Catch up now! It’s so chill

9 Likes

I bought 3-6. I could catch up any time :eyes:

6 Likes

Today at the supermarket I bumped into this :grinning:

7 Likes

Also they are from France. That’s obviously a sign of some sort.

1 Like

Volume 7? :grin:

• Immediately following volume 6 (19th)
  • After a one-week break (26th)
  • After a more substantial break (please comment)
  • I’m not planning to continue with volume 7

0 voters

@theghostofdenzo @NicoleIsEnough @ChristopherFritz @Kumirei @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @Kappa420 @windupbird @skymaiden @Marifly @Nenad @ anyone else who wants to read it :blush:

(there’s a ten person tag limit so apologies to those I didn’t personally mention who might also be reading along)

2 Likes

I voted for immediately following volume 6. I just love this manga! I’ll be so sad when we finish the 9th volume…

2 Likes

Looking at when the last few volumes were published, early summer 2021 doesn’t seem unlikely for a volume 10. At a continuous pace the club will reach the current end late January, or mid-February with one-week breaks… So it shouldn’t be too long to wait?! :grin:

Maybe we can run a massive advertising campaign in the meantime encouraging people to catch up with the club while they can! I can be the first target :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

*attempts to transcribe dodgy east London gangster accent*

Oi. Radish. Yer a smart veggie so A’ll giv it to ya straight.

If you don’t catch up soon, Ama pickle you an’ feed ya to the POLL thread.

7 Likes

I’m a bit behind on clubs so I don’t mind I whether there is a break

2 Likes

If I want to start reading now and catching up do I post stuff in the relevant volume threads or is here fine?

1 Like

Hey, welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

It would be great if you could post in the appropriate threads, so that all information is grouped together in the respective spots for (even) later readers :wink:

4 Likes

Hello! As NicoleRauch said, the relevant discussion threads would be great :+1: just worth knowing that volume 1 has a separate thread per chapter as well.

When you post in the volume threads it can be helpful to note the chapter in your post too.

4 Likes

I voted for immediately reading next volume, but I don’t mind at all if someone needs a break to get the next volume on time or any other reason…

5 Likes

Does this mean you’d like a break, or just that you wouldn’t mind one because you’re a bit behind anyway?

1 Like

I have a niggling feeling that we’re gobbling this series down instead of savouring it :sweat_smile:

That said, I don’t have a strong preference so didn’t vote on the start time :blush: I’ll read it when the group starts!

3 Likes

The latter! I also don’t mind having no break, since it would mean I get to read more once I catch up

1 Like

Cool, thank you, just wanted to double-check :blush:

@skymaiden it’s looking like people have a fairly strong preference for continuing immediately, heh.

3 Likes

Good news is, the Beginner Book Club currently has an unbroken trend that stories starring a witch get re-read later. (I’m rather confident we have enough data points to extrapolate off of.)

(Sometimes I’m not certain my comments are absurd enough to clearly not be serious.)

7 Likes

Just to confirm, volume 7 will be starting on the 19th :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll make the thread tomorrow.

7 Likes

Thread is up!

If someone could confirm chapter end pages that would be great. I’ll spruce up the home thread OP and so on later this evening.

@skymaiden are you happy to keep doing the weekly posts?

5 Likes