Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

Dang, I missed the vote and I wanted to vote Yes (one week break plx). What’s going on? Without a break, volume 8 should’ve started, but I don’t see a new thread :thinking:

2 Likes

I think both Radish and skymaiden are very busy these days…
We might as well start reading already, and have the weekly threads catch up on us for a change :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I considered commenting, but didn’t want to sound like a complainer following my post on the final chapter of volume 7 =P

I wouldn’t mind setting up a volume 8 thread and getting it started for the next chapter.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for someone to start the volume eight discussion so that I can ask a question about the English translation. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gimme’ a lil time, an we’ll have a vol 8 thread =D

1 Like

We’re good to go for Volume 8:

Edit: But @Radish8 gets to update main book club thread (no wiki).

7 Likes

Thanks for sorting that out for me. I’ve got a bit too much life going on to juggle at the moment. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

always the slacker…diligently working hard, learning Japanese, managing like 8 book clubs at the same time…what’s one more :wink:

I realize I’m not that active with the book clubs but here and there…but seriously thank you for all you continue to do and have done in the past. It is a lot of work and even if people don’t say it most of us appreciate it more than you know.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh I never even saw this comment, thank you so much :frowning: :purple_heart: that really means a lot to me. I am hoping to be fully back on the bandwagon by the time the new year rolls around :blush:

Actually, I guess this is as good a time as any to ask about volume 9?

@windupbird @Nenad @ChristopherFritz @Kumirei @Kappa420 @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @NicoleIsEnough @skymaiden @theghostofdenzo

It looks like people might be a bit behind, so perhaps a break until the new year (or more) or something?

6 Likes

I’m up for volume 9.
As for when, since I’m caught up now, so I’m fine with either way. We still might want to start later for the people that are behind, though.

2 Likes

Yep, same here. I’m good to start but I’m also fine with waiting. No need to rush as we later need to wait for the release of Vol. 10 anyways.

4 Likes

Yup, (unsurprisingly) same for me. I’m definitely going to read volume 9 and don’t mind waiting.

4 Likes

I may not have finished volume 7 yet

2 Likes

I am probably going to be busy all month so it doesn’t matter to me when you guys start, I will be behind either way

3 Likes

Please forgive me. I know I don’t belong here, but I saw the cover to the manga, and I have to ask, does it spell out in Hiragana Fryinguiich? Like, trying to say Flying Witch in English, but in Japanese? :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like now you do :rofl:

Yes! Isn’t that horrifying? :crazy_face:

I must say, the manga is actually muuuuch nicer than its weird title suggests!

3 Likes

Oh, I’m aware. I saw the anime first, and it is quite a lovely slice of life. I want to read the manga in Japanese in a few years!

3 Likes

You see? Like I said, you do belong here! :blush:

1 Like

I’m only half a chapter behind! But any time would be fine by me for the next volume.

3 Likes

Sorry that I also can’t give a more definitive answer. I am fine with either a break or starting right away with next volume.

2 Likes