Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

I’m not sure :thinking: did the previous volumes have that? You might just have to see once you start reading.

Thanks! I’m sure it’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

New volume starting tonight! :broom::woman_mage:

Just for clarification, am I still on chapter poll duty? :sweat_smile: I think @Radish8 is still sitting out for now, but I can keep doing the participation polls if no one else wants to :blush:

(Of course if I’m late, please feel free to make the poll!)

6 Likes

I’m still sitting out I’m afraid - you’ve been doing a fantastic job after all your predictions of forgetting every week :grin:

4 Likes

So I know you’ve only just started, but… shall I make a volume 6 thread for August? :blush:

@skymaiden @NicoleIsEnough @theghostofdenzo @windupbird @davids68 @ChristopherFritz @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @Nenad @Kappa420 @Kumirei

• 8th August!
  • 15th August
  • I’d like a break after volume 5
  • I’m not sure I’ll read volume 6

0 voters

I’ll leave this open for a while in case people’s feelings / situations change. Or maybe it will be so decisive there’s clearly no point :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

this makes me wanna pick up that series again!

3 Likes

@shuly - do it!

If anybody with a physical copy is able to give me page numbers and counts - :bowing_man:

4 Likes

@Radish8 but I’m doing my best to try to read kikis…made it to the beginning of page 28… どうしようかな

don’t worry I’ll come back to these books later…besides I never started Vol 2…have a long way to catch up to vol 5 and 6.

3 Likes

I got you :+1:
Ch 31: 3-28 (26 pages)
Ch 32: 31-54 (24 pages)
Ch 33: 57-80 (24 pages)
Ch 34: 83-108 (26 pages)
Ch 35: 111-136 (26 pages)
Ch 36: 139-170 (32 pages)

6 Likes

Ah, if you’re tackling a book then I’ll give you a pass :wink:

Thank you! What a hefty last chapter.

5 Likes

New volume, yay!

3 Likes

Ty! Forgot that info was in the OP. All updated now.

1 Like

Not that I want to complain :rofl:

:eyes:

2 Likes

uggghhhh I always forget the title

5 Likes

Is it obnoxious to post this in the current off-shoot clubs as well? I’m too tired to judge, so let me know if you think this is overkill :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking it might make sense to be a little more targeted about our voting, so…

Just in case anybody isn’t aware, the Beginner Book Club are currently voting on our next pick! If you’re interested in taking part, make sure you vote:

8 Likes

I just bought volumes 4 and 5! Maybe I’ll catch up in 2021 :joy:

9 Likes

Catch up now! It’s so chill

9 Likes

I bought 3-6. I could catch up any time :eyes:

6 Likes

Today at the supermarket I bumped into this :grinning:

7 Likes

Also they are from France. That’s obviously a sign of some sort.

1 Like

Volume 7? :grin:

• Immediately following volume 6 (19th)
  • After a one-week break (26th)
  • After a more substantial break (please comment)
  • I’m not planning to continue with volume 7

0 voters

@theghostofdenzo @NicoleIsEnough @ChristopherFritz @Kumirei @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @Kappa420 @windupbird @skymaiden @Marifly @Nenad @ anyone else who wants to read it :blush:

(there’s a ten person tag limit so apologies to those I didn’t personally mention who might also be reading along)

2 Likes