Reading Vol. 16・ゆるキャン△・ Laid-Back Camp 🏕 (Beginner Book Club)

\ コンニチワ /

5 Likes

Thank you, will do :smiley:

3 Likes

We’re gonna have to agree on a time to accomodate everyone in regards to timezones as much as possible for the voice acting thingy.

2 Likes

You guys gonna do that for real?

WE

ARE

GO!

As I mentioned a few posts up, do look at setting this thread to ‘watching’ to make sure you get notified when these discussion threads go up each week.

You can do that by hitting the buttong with the bell icon located near the bottom of the thread, below the ‘reply’ button.

14 Likes

Well… apparently.

4 Likes

Hello, My first time joining one of these. Going to try my best to follow along.

hey all :blush:

13 Likes

I’ll post my questions in a few days. Cant right now

1 Like

Well that oughta be interesting.

1 Like

Yeah. You’d want someone pretty confident for Rin, though, because she tends to have the most lines. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re volunteering. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Alrighty, chapter 3 is done! I just didn’t know what the first jukugo word on page 74 meant. :frowning:
Help would be マッチアップリシエート!

4 Likes

It’s a 炊事場 except it’s a 棟 instead of a 場. Cause it’s big, see. And Google Image Searching 炊事棟 gets you lots of images of exactly this sort of campground cookery area.

Sometimes in this sort of situation, it can help to drop the final kanji and see if Jisho (or whatever dictionary) can give you a partial match. In nouns like this, the first kanji are acting as modifiers to the final kanji.

7 Likes

Ah, thanks a lot. Will add it then.

1 Like

I think I will give this a try-it’s been on my radar for a bit as the setting of the live action series is partly set at the lake lodge of good friends of mine in Yamanashi. I also just discovered that I can read the manga for free in Kindle Unlimited. It seems I may be a little destined to read it.

11 Likes

I’m not sure how polls work on here, but I’ll give it a go. The poll closes on the 1st of May at 20:00. Everyone who wants to participate in the drama reading, please select “Yes”, and anyone who doesn’t want to participate, select “No” please.
If you have any suggestions or complaints, please reply. There might be a better way to go about this. Hopefully we can see who voted yes and who voted no.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

My vote is “uh… yeah, I guess?” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow are you really doing this? I couldn’t read but would love to listen :grin: But there’s no “yes as an audience” option…

7 Likes

Seconded. I haven’t got the nerve :sweat_smile: But maybe if I stuck around listening for a bit first, who knows!

5 Likes

In the other Read Aloud sessions everybody is welcome, nobody is forced to anything :slight_smile: You’re not even required to say “Hello” if you don’t feel like. There is a text chat where you can still communicate with the others. So if we adapt that rule for this “Read Aloud (Drama Version)” as well, then welcome, @skymaiden and @nienque !

7 Likes