Reading Vol. 15・ゆるキャン△・ Laid-Back Camp 🏕 (Beginner Book Club)

Here’s a video that just came out from a youtube channel I like that hits some of the reasons I enjoy this series so much.

5 Likes

I didn’t discover Kinokuniya locally until after I had visited Japan and spent a bunch of time trawling through manga stores trying to find beginner friendly books. It is definitely dangerous for the wallet!

3 Likes

By the way, I think we are starting volume 7 in 2 days or so.
Do you mind putting up the thread @Radish8 ?

5 Likes

oh shid that snuck up

aight, Yuru time let’s go

5 Likes

Sure thang

3 Likes

Here she is:

I’ve requested wiki-ness, and will add to the OP here etc this evening. Thanks for organising!

Edit: it’s now a wiki. The start pages for each chapter should be correct, but if anybody notices that the end pages are wrong feel free to correct it (and adjust the length).

4 Likes

Another bookwalker tip, volumes 1-6 are half off through the 25th.

7 Likes

Just want to let people following the offshoot clubs know that the Beginner Book Club is now voting on our next pick, in case you’re interested: vote now!

This is my obligatory bit of text to get past the Discourse spam filter!

2 Likes

Are you moving straight on to the eighth volume (12 June I guess), or taking a break…?

3 Likes

June 12th would be a one-week break. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So. We’re taking the one-week break, then? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well there’s been a one-week break between the last few volumes, and nobody particularly requested an immediate follow-on or a longer break…

1 Like

Ah yes, sorry, I also assumed we would take a one week break. I’m fine going ahead without break though.

2 Likes

I don’t think I need a break, but I won’t die if we take one, sooo…

3 Likes

Ah!! I just realized that I won’t have Internet this weekend. I don’t mind posting the participation poll early if the thread is up, though.
@Radish8 do you think you can post the new thread soon? I don’t mind doing it either.

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Just hit the よつば chapter I’ve been waiting for all my life!

5 Likes

Do we start volume 9 this saturday or are we taking a break?

I’m up for starting 9, but taking a break is typical.

4 Likes

Also, maybe we should inform @Radish8 to put up the next thread :upside_down_face:

2 Likes