Reading Vol. 15・ゆるキャン△・ Laid-Back Camp 🏕 (Beginner Book Club)

I decided not to go to the last week’s session cause I wanted to sleep in :sweat_smile: I think I’ll be good this week

Just gonna remind everyone now, and then perhaps somebody else can post another tomorrow…

Read-aloud session is happening 2020-06-13T09:20:00Z

Set your alarms people :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Isn’t it tomorrow? It’s Friday today!

2 Likes

I AM VERY BAD AT THIS

Literally did this at work last week as well… I’ve lost all sense of time since working from home. It’s a wonder the threads go up at all.

5 Likes

Just call it a test run and all is well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Final discussion week!

6 Likes

@Naphthalene, the thread for volume 2 is ready.

If somebody could confirm the page numbers and check where the last chapter ends that would be very much appreciated (there are seven chapters in volume 2!).

3 Likes

Was anyone planning on being there this week? Because on the poll above, only @LucidBoi and I said we’d be participating, but @LucidBoi’s had something come up today, and I might be distracted by something else, so perhaps we should reschedule.

3 Likes

Rescheduling is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see there’s no one on discord :sweat_smile: so rescheduling is fine!

4 Likes

Yah, I popped in at start time, and noone was there.

Would anyone be interested in doing both the 6th chapter and the 番外編 next Saturday? Sort of a longer session? It’s probably going to take just 50-60 minutes.

3 Likes

Yes from me

1 Like

Interested, but potentially busy, though no plans have been made yet.

It’s my birthday next Saturday, and with restrictions being eased here, there’s a possibility that we might actually be able to celebrate somewhere.

7 Likes

Let us know if you do plan something then!

Yep, we just booked dinner pretty much right when the reading is due to start.

I can do the day after, though. Twenty-four hours later.

I can do 23 hours later, or 25.5 hours later, but not 24 hours later :slight_smile:

Works for me.

I admit I’m still a tiny bit perplexed as to why we settled for twenty past the hour, of all times. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can I just check when the next (final?) reading is taking place, so that I can update the OP?

1 Like

I suppose 2020-06-20T08:20:00Z

1 Like