Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

Ah, if you’re tackling a book then I’ll give you a pass :wink:

Thank you! What a hefty last chapter.

5 Likes

New volume, yay!

3 Likes

Ty! Forgot that info was in the OP. All updated now.

1 Like

Not that I want to complain :rofl:

:eyes:

2 Likes

uggghhhh I always forget the title

5 Likes

Is it obnoxious to post this in the current off-shoot clubs as well? I’m too tired to judge, so let me know if you think this is overkill :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking it might make sense to be a little more targeted about our voting, so…

Just in case anybody isn’t aware, the Beginner Book Club are currently voting on our next pick! If you’re interested in taking part, make sure you vote:

8 Likes

I just bought volumes 4 and 5! Maybe I’ll catch up in 2021 :joy:

9 Likes

Catch up now! It’s so chill

9 Likes

I bought 3-6. I could catch up any time :eyes:

6 Likes

Today at the supermarket I bumped into this :grinning:

7 Likes

Also they are from France. That’s obviously a sign of some sort.

1 Like

Volume 7? :grin:

• Immediately following volume 6 (19th)
  • After a one-week break (26th)
  • After a more substantial break (please comment)
  • I’m not planning to continue with volume 7

0 voters

@theghostofdenzo @NicoleIsEnough @ChristopherFritz @Kumirei @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @Kappa420 @windupbird @skymaiden @Marifly @Nenad @ anyone else who wants to read it :blush:

(there’s a ten person tag limit so apologies to those I didn’t personally mention who might also be reading along)

2 Likes

I voted for immediately following volume 6. I just love this manga! I’ll be so sad when we finish the 9th volume…

2 Likes

Looking at when the last few volumes were published, early summer 2021 doesn’t seem unlikely for a volume 10. At a continuous pace the club will reach the current end late January, or mid-February with one-week breaks… So it shouldn’t be too long to wait?! :grin:

Maybe we can run a massive advertising campaign in the meantime encouraging people to catch up with the club while they can! I can be the first target :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

*attempts to transcribe dodgy east London gangster accent*

Oi. Radish. Yer a smart veggie so A’ll giv it to ya straight.

If you don’t catch up soon, Ama pickle you an’ feed ya to the POLL thread.

7 Likes

I’m a bit behind on clubs so I don’t mind I whether there is a break

2 Likes

If I want to start reading now and catching up do I post stuff in the relevant volume threads or is here fine?

1 Like

Hey, welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

It would be great if you could post in the appropriate threads, so that all information is grouped together in the respective spots for (even) later readers :wink:

4 Likes

Hello! As NicoleRauch said, the relevant discussion threads would be great :+1: just worth knowing that volume 1 has a separate thread per chapter as well.

When you post in the volume threads it can be helpful to note the chapter in your post too.

4 Likes

I voted for immediately reading next volume, but I don’t mind at all if someone needs a break to get the next volume on time or any other reason…

5 Likes