Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

I have a niggling feeling that we’re gobbling this series down instead of savouring it :sweat_smile:

That said, I don’t have a strong preference so didn’t vote on the start time :blush: I’ll read it when the group starts!

3 Likes

The latter! I also don’t mind having no break, since it would mean I get to read more once I catch up

1 Like

Cool, thank you, just wanted to double-check :blush:

@skymaiden it’s looking like people have a fairly strong preference for continuing immediately, heh.

3 Likes

Good news is, the Beginner Book Club currently has an unbroken trend that stories starring a witch get re-read later. (I’m rather confident we have enough data points to extrapolate off of.)

(Sometimes I’m not certain my comments are absurd enough to clearly not be serious.)

7 Likes

Just to confirm, volume 7 will be starting on the 19th :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll make the thread tomorrow.

7 Likes

Thread is up!

If someone could confirm chapter end pages that would be great. I’ll spruce up the home thread OP and so on later this evening.

@skymaiden are you happy to keep doing the weekly posts?

5 Likes

My time to shine :raised_hands:t2: lol xD
Ch 37: 3-30, 28 pages
Ch 38: 33-56, 24 pages
Ch 39: 59-84, 26 pages
Ch 40: 87-114, 28 pages
Ch 41: 117-139, 23 pages
Ch 42: 141-169, 29 pages

4 Likes

:dancer: Thanks for setting up the thread already!

If no one else wants to volunteer, I can keep posting the weekly polls :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If you would prefer somebody else to volunteer do say :+1:

3 Likes

It would be great if someone else volunteered to post the weekly polls this time – it’s not that hard to copy/paste, but I do tend to forget what day it is :sweat_smile:

But if no one does volunteer, I’ll keep posting the polls :blush:

3 Likes

Nobody volunteered so far… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
If it’s too bothersome for you then I could add it to my list of book clubs that I maintain :sweat_smile: At least I need not worry too much about forgetting to post…

But I thought it might be nice if somebody else would volunteer to take over?

1 Like

No worries, I can keep posting the polls :slight_smile: But I’ll call out if I won’t be able to on a given week and need someone else to!

1 Like

I’m happy to do the posting from next week if you’d prefer. It’s not so hard for me to remember when I have Kiki at the same time.

(I say, having nearly forgotten to do Kiki just this evening :see_no_evil: )

3 Likes

:blush: Thank you, but really I’m ok to keep posting them unless something comes up on a given day! As long as someone reminds me when I’ve forgotten (as @NicoleIsEnough kindly did once :sweat_smile:)

You’re already kind enough to keep creating the threads and keeping us on track with new volumes, as well as running most of the other book clubs I’m reading with!

4 Likes

So… volume 8? :eyes:

@windupbird @ChristopherFritz @theghostofdenzo @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz @NicoleIsEnough @Kappa420 @skymaiden @Nenad @Kumirei

• Yes
  • Yes (one week break plx)
  • No
  • Maybe later?

0 voters

4 Likes

Y E S! Of course. 2 volumes to go!

4 Likes

Only 2 volumes to go ANIME%20NITRO%20EMOTE%20SERVER-1

5 Likes

I‘m sure there will be more in due time!

I hope…

2 Likes

I hardly read at all this month, but I’ll catch up for the next volume!

4 Likes

Dang, I missed the vote and I wanted to vote Yes (one week break plx). What’s going on? Without a break, volume 8 should’ve started, but I don’t see a new thread :thinking:

2 Likes