Reading Vol. 12・ふらいんぐうぃっち・Flying Witch (Beginner Book Club) 🧹

I’d definitely be interested, though I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not I already bought all the released volumes back when the first book was chosen.

7 Likes

I have the second volume since that was also available for free with the first volume. The series isn’t bad, but I’m not sure I care enough to keep reading.

2 Likes

This is totally unrelated to this thread, but I couldn’t figure out where else to ask and at least I won’t piss off the OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pssssst, @Omun, you just got the Jamurtle too, right? Do you have any idea what it’s for?! Everyone else got it like a year ago…

2 Likes

I seemed to have gotten mine right after a mod dropped a like for me answering a question from a level 1 user on how to type certain kana. I think you answered there too, with links to the FAQ. Maybe they’re trying to show more appreciation for member helping out. I also got one recently after flagging a topic that was against forum rules.

5 Likes

I am very okay with that if so!

2 Likes

Dun DUN DUN!

Final week is here!

I’m at a wedding this weekend, so will do polls about continuing and rating this volume and so on on Sunday :blush:

14 Likes

Wow, I literally just caught up after a few weeks of being behind. Nice timing.
Now I just have to do the same with キッチン :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Okay!

Do you want to read volume 2 together as a spin-off club?

Please don’t vote “I’d join in” unless you genuinely intend to participate if the spin-off goes ahead.

• Absolutely yes
  • I’d join in, but I’m not fussed either way
  • Not really

0 voters

If yes, when would you like to start?

• 4th January (first Saturday of 2020)
  • 18th January (roughly six weeks from this poll closing)
  • 15th February (a light week halfway through our next book)

0 voters

I’m only going to plan for volume two initially. We can decide whether to continue further after we see how that goes.

6 Likes

:ballot_box_with_check: Perhaps.

I just finished watching the anime, because I’d never gotten around to it before. I wanna try living in that house so bad…

2 Likes

What does the perhaps depend on? :wink:

1 Like

Am I allowed to vote even though I’ve put reading volume 1 on hold and haven’t finished it (yet)?

3 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

I’m definitely reading volume 2 seeing as is already got it when it was free on Amazon. ^^ I would have just read it this month, but if we’re reading it together I can wait. It is nicer reading together. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Okay, I think sixteen participants (nine of whom are super enthusiastic!) is probably enough, so let’s see how volume 2 goes!

The start date results were a bit mixed, but looks like the 15th of February is the most popular date, so you’re all going to have to wait a bit before we crack on :wink:

I’ll update the OP with a schedule and so on over the weekend if I don’t get around to it today. Updated!

13 Likes

Alright, congratulations to everybody who’s made it to the end of volume one! Hang in there if you’re still going :wink:

How would you rate this manga (where 5 is excellent and 1 is terrible)?

0 voters

Please do feel free to elaborate on why :grin:

6 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that volume 2 is free right now on amazon japan, so go grab a copy if you haven’t bought it yet!

10 Likes

Just a note - volumes 1 and 2 are also free on Bookwalker until the 9th, I believe. Follow @Radish8’s link in the OP to download it (or here: ふらいんぐうぃっち) to grab it.

p.s. Radish, here’s your ping. :wink:

3 Likes

Same for booklive! Vol 1 and Vol 2

1 Like

Oooh, thank you! I knew I’d forget :sweat_smile:

I’ve added a note to the OP, and will add multiple links for the second volume tomorrow.

1 Like

And just in case anyone’s with Kobo:

Usually something like this states how long it will be available, but I don’t see that listed here. But since it was mentioned that Bookwalker has them free until the 9th, that may be true for Kobo as well.

3 Likes