Feb
Week 05
Week 06
Week 07
Week 08
Week 09

= Japanese
= Japanese and Spanish

All in all, another pretty productive month! I didn’t get as much reading done in Spanish as I would have liked, but I did read at least something!

With Japanese, I’m behind on the 大海原と大海原 book club, haha :sweat_smile:. But I read a fair amount of wrestling recaps and post-match comments! I switched to translating Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, since DDT got an official translator! Here is my post about the things I was reading, as well as a match recommendation.

All in all, it was fun participating in the challenge, and I think it did give me a little extra incentive to actually read something every day! Weirdly, it helped more with Spanish than with Japanese. I really wanted to be able to post the better check mark instead of just the normal one, so there were a few days where I really pushed myself to get a little more done that day.

I’m tentatively planning on also participating in the spring challenge, though I’ll probably continue hanging around this thread in the meantime. It’s really fun to see what everyone else is up to, and I’ve gotten some great reading recommendations out of this thread! Apologies if you get a notification from me making note of things that I want to read in my study log :sweat_smile:.

21 Likes