📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2022 ☃❄

Summary post

January 28 update:
Read 4 pages of 時をかける少女 (chapter 20). This was the penultimate chapter, and it set some very specific expectations as to what is about to happen, so even though there’s still a longish chapter left, I almost feel like the story is over.

I also just realized that I still need to finish this week’s assignment of Death Note, of which I have only read about a half. I guess I’ll do it tomorrow (and probably do the next week’s? I think the discussion thread starts tomorrow, but I haven’t checked the current one for a few days…), and save the last chapter of 時をかける少女 for Sunday. And then I’ll need a plan :sweat_smile:

That is actually a very sound idea! I used to read multiple things of varying difficulty and mood on different days before I started this challenge, and I think it worked great – at least I never felt that I didn’t want to read on any particular day, even if sometimes I didn’t want to read something specific.

So good luck with this approach, I hope it works for you! And thanks for reminding me, I’ll probably start doing this again, too :durtle:

22 Likes