📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

Home post :bookmark: July 30th :beach_umbrella:

・ わたしの幸せな結婚 5 (17% → 34%)

Hn? I somehow read the same amount as yesterday. I’m going to try finishing this book by the end of tomorrow. Dekiru kashira. A super nyoom is required, but I think it’ll be daijoubu. Today was a super sunny day, so I’m all good. Might need extra coffee, just in case.

Book/plot thoughts: Turns out cult leader is one step ahead of army people. At this rate, they’ll convince the common people that they’ll want to have abilities too and that the army are evil. Army people thought no information of importance would leak to the public, but now it might be too late to clean up the mess. Did I mention in the last update that the emperor was kidnapped? 行方不明. So now the crown prince’s plan is to have him and Miyo stay at the palace to strengthen defense. This move might lead to 背水の陣. But hopefully no more kidnapping. Arata is kinda sus, we still don’t know how he handled the encounter with cult leader in the previous volume and seems like he hasn’t spoken up about it either. He is Miyo’s personal guard while they’re at the imperial palace, so this is kinda awawawa :eyes: :sweat_drops: Also! I’m happy there’s more ゆり江 in this book, she is like sunshine and puppies.

I’m possessed by Sleepyglare xD. Sleep sleep time :zzz:

21 Likes