📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 29 :blossom: Home Post

Finally got a good バディミッションBOND day in! :tada: It feels like it’s been ages haha, it’s really nice to be making real progress again! As predicted, as soon as things started happening again I got sucked in so fast, who could’ve known :laughing: But yeah it was a good time as always, glad to be back in it!

buddy bond!!

A lot happened today; モクマ and フウガ showdown!! He really is a messed up guy, he fully just left his son to think he was an orphan and have his underling deal with him, like… ouch. He got exposed, though; when they went to go confront him シキ sent his little robot along and projected フウガ’s classic villain monologue to the whole village :flushed: Absolutely iconic. HIs mom finding out that he killed his sister’s his son that way… and that he’d been killing all the people who left the village! There was a lot, and then he set the castle on fire, just :sweat_smile: Admittedly his childhood was kind of rough, with him apparently feeling that his dad picked モクマ over him (and also that モクマ avoided him but like wasn’t that because フウガ bullied him?? like yeah obviously he’s not hanging around :sweat_smile:) but man he did a lot of terrible things. And he’s still not the big bad, I don’t even know anymore :joy:

But yeah presumably フウガ’s dead now, partially by モクマ’s hand which he’s having a rough time with:

:cry: チェズレイ talking about how every time モクマ did the 三日月(みかづき) attack thing he hit the exact same spot in people’s shoulders, so even back then when タンバ stepped in and got killed, the blade would’ve just hit フウガ’s shoulder… he never had killing intent even then… ouchies

Anyway on a lighter note, they came across some futons and モクマ said they should have a pillow fight and ルーク didn’t know what that was, so:

Very good :') anything could be a lethal weapon in アーロン’s hands lmao. Adjacently, he and モクマ had a spar fight thing and there was a fun CG:

Look at them being all cool and intense, you’d never expect all the goofs :joy:

I had to investigate because I had in my head that it was called (あま)(がわ) and I was like why would there be two names?? After some googling the conclusion I’ve come to is that the Milky Way itself is specifically (あま)(がわ), and 銀河(ぎんが) is more a general term for galaxy, but it can still be used for the Milky Way the way like if someone talks about “the galaxy” it’s pretty clear what they’re getting at. So yeah have some random extra insight as a result of my rabbit-hole :laughing:

Yeah, Loopers era!! :raised_hands:

21 Likes