📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 22 :blossom: Home Post

Today was a バディミッションBOND day for sure; a lot happened as always! It’s funny, I picked up バディミッションBOND after trying out Nightshade again and being like “nah, I don’t wanna deal with the language in this” and now I still am actually :joy: I’m really unfazed by samurai-type speech now though lmao, so that’s cool.

BOND stuff!

Well モクマ and チェズレイ’s whole situation got summed up pretty well:

Yeah!! They’re both pretty broken people who have been through a lot, but they’re working through it and helping each other to be more themselves in their own way! モクマ really nailed what I like about it huh; their dynamic is definitely complicated but they really do have a unique understanding.

And then there was チェズレイ with his old sayings again:

And アーロン immediately being like “oh it’s about モクマ then huh,” he knows lmao. He embarrassed ルーク in front of スイ again rip (this time featuring a very good puppy also!!):

Yeah he whistled for ルーク to sit again :joy: and the puppy got really excited so アーロン voiced their thoughts :')

…and then things got messy.

I knew I didn’t trust this man, when the character whose eyes are always closed opens them you know know you’re in for it :joy: but uh yeah things are bad! He tried to kill スイ but fortunately モクマ anticipated that and had チェズレイ pretend to be her, and we already know he’s good at playing dead. But also… he killed イズミ’s son? Yikes; he’s real twisted for sure. I’m still not entirely convinced there’s nothing else up with イズミ’s mystery son who’s supposedly dead, but I don’t think the timing works out for it to be ルーク so :man_shrugging: But モクマ found out and was trying to attack フウガbut タンバ jumped in front of his sword and… yeah. That’s what モクマ’s been wrecked over all this time :sob:

Absolutely terrifying :laughing: congrats!!!

Ahh congrats!! Finishing a project like that is always super exciting :grin:

Aw I’m sorry, I hope things get easier for you soon :sparkling_heart: but these challenges are open and flexible for a reason!

Congrats!! It certainly sounds like a challenging read; the power of reading stuff you’re interested in :sparkles:

26 Likes