📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

:cake: :books: July 20 :books: :cake:
(home post)

Night Café :cake: page 45 → 54 (10 pages)

I thought for the longest time today that I might read two chapters, but I ended up doing other things in the afternoon. I’m having some vacation time right now, and I’m enjoying it. ^^

I’m so glad chapter 4 went well for Hanabi. I can’t imagine her anxiety leading up to the conversation with her parents.

I like how easily I’m reading this novel (some call it a light novel, but from what I understand something is only a light novel if it is called such by the publisher and I didn’t see that on book buying pages? Light novel vs novel distinctions seems to be non-existent from reading discussions about it here on the forum; but I could also have missed it?).

There have been maybe a couple of sentence across 4 chapters that have had me scratching my head a bit, but since I’m not reading this full comprehension move, I tend to move on pretty quick if a couple of rereads doesn’t clear it up. Also, so far I’ve not been completely confused, so context around it have always made it pretty clear what is going on.

24 Likes