📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

:cake: :books: July 19 :books: :cake:
(home post)

Night Café :cake: page 36 → 44 (9 pages)

Read chapter 3, and it ended so soon. I forgot that chapter 2 was unusually long for this book, so I forgot that future chapters should be easier to finish in one night. It makes me more confident I can read this before the offshoot club starts on volume 2.

Still like Aiko-san (aunt) so much. She’s a super smart person. Recognizing that it is so much more valuable to do things yourself. Even if it feels like a lot to put on Hanabi. Well, I’ll see tomorrow how it goes.

And also about yesterday. :sweat_smile: So for context, I go to bed around 1 am every night. But yesterday at 10 pm, I was nodding off while sitting up. So I gave up and went to bed, not reading any Japanese. I’ve been so tired for maybe a week now, which is why I wasn’t too surprised that it finally came to that.

I need to take better care of my sleep. Because if it doesn’t clear up with better sleep, I might have to look into other causes for the tiredness, and I’d rather just be sleep depraved. I’m hoping I’ve just neglected my sleep so much my body is like ENOUGH. (This is not the first time this has happened… :sweat: Me not the sharpest knife in the drawer.)

Watch me be up waaay too late tonight, like the idiot I so often am about matters like this. Promise I will do my best not to be like that. :sweat_smile:

@omk3 I’m so glad your doggo is alright. <3

27 Likes