📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

:spiral_calendar: Day 5: July 5th :fountain::leaves:

spacer:mag: 名探偵コナン Volume 10 (54% ➨ 56%)

spacer:deciduous_tree: ちいさな森のオオカミちゃん Volume 2 (71% ➨ 77%)

spacer:broom: ふらいんぐうぃっち Volume 1 (4% ➨ 17%)

spacer:coffee: 夜カフェ Volume 1 (83% ➨ 86%)
            By golly, I’m going to finish this one eventually!

🥷🏻 くノ一ツバキの胸の内 Volume 1 (64% ➨ 79%)

If I stick with this series past the free-for-limited-time first two volumes, I may just need to create myself a character directory… (Well, I can probably find a character list with profile images online easily enough.)

I finally strongly learned the names for Asagao and what’s-her-name, and now there’s an Uikyou and a Kikyou.

I wonder whether these names would be any easier for me to remember if they were written using kanji I don’t know.

Names aside, for some reason I find symmetry twins to be a bit creepy. So of course there are twins being symmetrical:

image image

I suppose the thing for me is the lack of individual personality. That’s one thing I liked about the twins in Ouran High School Host Club; they have clear and distinct personalities (outside of putting on an act).

I don’t know what to expect of tertiary characters in this series, so if I keep at reading it, I’ll be curious to see what comes of the twins later on.

spacer:ribbon: ふだつきのキョーコちゃん Volume 1 (54% ➨ 70%)

I planned on making all my posts be a reply to my home post, so I can easily get back to it. I…forgot to do so on Day 1.

Instead, I’m linking to all my daily posts from my home post, and to my home post from my daily posts, so I can easily navigate between them should I have any reason to do so. For me personally, it’s minimal extra work for a benefit that I’ll probably never utilize. (That doesn’t sound very optimistic…)

26 Likes