📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 5 :blossom: Home Post

I felt like playing something easy and cute today (I love バディミッションBOND with my whole heart but it can be an endeavor sometimes haha) and I’ve been eyeing 1bitHeart on sale for like a dollar so I gave in and bought it, and yeah it’s what I wanted today :grin: It’s such a smooth read for me at this point actually? It’s mostly unvoiced and there’s no furigana or anything but like… it’s fine! Idk what it is about the vocabulary spread it’s using but apparently I’m prepared for it :laughing:

But yeah it’s pretty cute, lots of fun characters which is always a good time. I mean just look at this wonderful kitty:

Me too ナナシ, me too :') There’s also some super pixel-ly font in some of the messages you can read, and I can pretty much read it which feels good! It’s pretty funky lmao:

The aesthetics are super cute, it’s a good time so far! A lighter read for when the mood strikes :grin:

responses got long

Yayyy congrats!! You’ve done it :muscle:

Oh no, that sounds rough :sweat_smile: wishing you the best of luck!

Omg it happened :dizzy_face: ahhhh congrats, that’s so exciting!! Truly the end of an era :') Seriously though that’s such an accomplishment, VNs can get long. I’m excited to see what you get up to next :eyes:

Oh I love that word haha, it’s such a specific vibe that makes so much sense to me :laughing: (as far as steam you might have to change the language in properties? like right-click on the game in your list, go to properties and then language, that should generally work!)

That’s so powerful though, sounds like a really solid Japanese day to me :flushed:

28 Likes