📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

Main Post

Plans changed a little, but I have kept reading at the very least. Some people might have already seen it on bookmeter, I’m reading One Piece. I was ready to read The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (even put it apart), however I noticed that through jump+ the official Japanese website (or one of them) there is a period of free reading certain arcs. This is because of promotion for the one piece movie Red. Anyway the first big part is about a 100 chapters and when I started there wasn’t that much left in the period, so I just decided to get through each mini-arc one at a time. So I read volume 1, then continued with buggy and then kuro. Yesterday I noticed the period was extended, so I have started the baratie or don krieg arc. This means that was what supposed to be one-off thing turned out to be me reading roughly (as I read chapter 1 and 2 before) 5 volumes in two weeks.

I’m not sure how long it lasts, but if I can read through the entirety of East Blue I would be happy. Either way I’m just gonna enjoy it for as long as I can. Aside from that I have also played a little bit of DQX offline and Persona 4 Golden on the side.

This is also the last day of the extended summer challenge. Just look at my main post to get an overview of everything I read over this period. I’ll be joining the fall challenge as well. Continuing with One Piece and also diving back into whatever I have lying around.

18 Likes