📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

Summary Post

August 25th
What did I read?: きつねくんと先生 Vol 1
How much did I read?: 11 pages
How long did it take me?: 12 min

Randomly decided to start this one today. I don’t have the energy for pictures right now but this is really cute :3 An elementary school teacher who can see the yōkai walking among us starts teaching at a new school and finds that he has a lil きつね coming into class every day xD The pages of this book are like…really soft? That sounds weird, but like…the paper is so soft, I love it.

Lol yeah I didn’t even try to return it, I kind of assumed they probably wouldn’t pay to ship an ¥800 manga all the way back to Japan xD I feel like it would be a hard-to-impossible sell to any used book store since it’s in Japanese, it’s not the first volume of the series, and it’s not like a well-known/widely popular series or anything. :upside_down_face:

Aww, that sounds so nice! :heart: I would if I knew anyone irl who was also studying Japanese :cry: Also it’s BL so I’m not sure how keen any cultural center or language school would be on it lol - nothing remotely smutty or anything, but people can be weird and I don’t really feel like having my very first interaction with them be an invitation to judgment lmao

…Realistically it’s probably going to sit in my apartment for a long time and then maybe eventually make it to the donation bin of this local used book store/charity (I have a few other books that I’ve been meaning to donate there that have been sitting around for…I don’t know, a few years at this point)

…Unless anyone here wants it :joy: :joy: :joy:
this is kind of a joke but also not really lmao I will actually send it to someone if they want it :eyes: it’s this

23 Likes