๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 ๐Ÿ– โ˜€

:star2: :video_game: August 16 :video_game: :star2:
(home post)

Super Mario Odyssey :star2:

My reading focus for the last few days have been low. Ended my day (just now) with playing a little SMO to get some Japanese practice in. The kingdom tourist leaflets are as incomprehensible as they usually are. Wouldnโ€™t be a problem if I looked up stuff, but SMO is my most casual reading that I still feel comfortable calling reading. :joy: (And mostly because I do try to read those stupid leaflets.)

Having a โ€œwhich one to pick/doโ€ problem not only in reading but also a bit in life in general. Got stuck in a kinda โ€œwhich one should I doโ€ rut, so Iโ€™ve ended up not doing any of the things Iโ€™ve needed. Hopefully Iโ€™m breaking that tomorrow.

For reading specifically, I think a bit of my problem is that I think: of the club reading picks, I should read Orange first, so I can fill in the vocab sheet and, you know, to feel like I proper shepherd/leader of the Orange book club. But I think that, maybe, this week, I wanted to either read Loopers first or catch up with Night Cafรฉ. So instead so far Iโ€™ve only read those 13 pages of Orange I did yesterday.

What is best and what I want to do, so seldom agrees on the same thing. :sweat_smile: :joy:

PS. My grammar sucks when Iโ€™m this tired (basically off to bed as soon as I finished this), and while I think I fixed the worst unclear sentences, I might have missed a couple. Peace, and good night! :sleeping:

22 Likes