📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

:cake: :star2: August 11 :star2: :cake:
(home post)

Super Mario Odyssey :star2:
Night Café :cake: page 142 → 156 (15 pages)

Yesterday, I finished off the last of the city kingdom and all of snow kingdom in SMO. I’ll soon have run through the whole story and then probably the only next I’ll get to read will be the names of moons and the occasional NPC. Ah well, I am re-playing SMO mostly for fun, so it wasn’t like I started it thinking I’d get some good reading out of it. ^^

Read chapter 11 of NC. Now I know why the book (/series) is called Night Café. I think the most interesting thing I’ve noticed is that several chapters in a row now have just flowed into each other. Instead of stopping at the end of a day or after an incident have finished or such. The narrative is more integrated, so that is kinda nice. Although it means chapter endings are sometimes just in the middle of a thing. :joy:

Although chapter 11 finally ended at a true stopping point, and while I could now switch to my clubs (Loopers and Orange), I think I might just power through the rest of the book (2 chapters) today, and therefore have my first finished thing in August. I’ll see. ^^

Replies

This is so exciting! Good luck and have fun with it!

Oh noes. I’m still hoping I can avoid it, but I don’t expect so. :crossed_fingers:

Oh my, oh my. Keep sharing because I’m still reading. The story is wild!

Wow, I would have no idea how to do any of that. Well done, and so glad it could be fixed cheaply!

Oh, this sounds super interesting. I added it to my want to read list of book meter, because I need more things to read. :joy:

24 Likes