📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Summary

June 25
I had a job interview today and was pretty exhausted after it, but despite that somehow ended up almost accidentally reading the next 5 chapters of 鬼滅の刃. I just can’t control myself when there’s cliffhangers!

I’m finding this manga very readable despite having quite a lot of unknown vocab (my tolerance for that is pretty high anyway) and I’ve also been coming across a few new grammar points which is pretty cool!

Today I came across - 次第だ
& also ~ぬく

…I’ve still not quite decided what to do with grammar I come across when reading (if anything). Just now I note it down and look it up (although for both of these my trusty DoBJG won’t cut it :disappointed_relieved:) or watch a 日本語の森 video the next day or so, but nothing more than that. Toying with the idea of starting to add things to Bunpro to keep track but perhaps that road leads to SRS overwhelm :thinking: The other choice of course is to just keep doing as I am and hope that over time things sink in. Does anyone else have any methods that work well for them for keeping track of/learning grammar that you come across when reading?

9 Likes