πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 πŸ–πŸ–

Main

June 13
Had free time to read but little energy to do so, so I only read 13 pages of εζŽ’ε΅γ‚³γƒŠγƒ³.

June 14
Once again low on energy so read 10 pages of εζŽ’ε΅γ‚³γƒŠγƒ³. I’m currently on page 69 of the book and have saved exactly 600 expressions/words/grammar to my γ‚³γƒŠγƒ³ vocab list. :sweat_smile: I think I’m going to finish the whole book before going over the list and deciding what to add to SRS - hopefully some things will have stuck by then from the constant repetition from reading them. Despite having to look up a lot of items per page I am actually really happy with this book - the author reuses expressions and vocabulary often, the spoken Japanese is modern and with the amount of onomatopoeia used I should come out of this with having learned at least a couple of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also wondering if I should try and finish γ‚³γƒŠγƒ³ before buying the next volume of δΉ™ε₯³γ‚²γƒΌγƒ . :thinking: I’m horrible when it comes to actually finishing books and setting this limit seems like an excellent motivator to actually finish the things I already have instead of constantly buying new books…

11 Likes