๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

Iโ€™ve tried to avoid any spoilers until I finally have the time to sit down and properly play it myself. Tried playing it this spring with the Japanese audio and English subtitles for listening practice and I regret everything - itโ€™s just so ridiculously high-paced that there was in fact no time to read the subtitles. :upside_down_face:

Main

I had originally planned to extend the challenge to August but with daily Japanese studying and reading I kind of feel like Iโ€™m not giving myself a chance to actually relax and rest this summer. Plus I only have light novels/books left on my challenge list and those tire me out so much more faster than manga. So decided to just try and finish the 2 things I have on my list and take August easier.

July 13-14
First up was ใตใ—ใŽ้ง„่“ๅญๅฑ‹ ้Šญๅคฉๅ ‚ - read 19 pages.

July 15
Seeing the end of the challenge approaching I decided to take another look ๅค็›ฎๅ‹ไบบๅธณ and ended up reading 3 pages. I no longer look up everything and just try to understand as much as I can from context to speed up the reading.

July 16-18
Read the remaining 39 pages and finished ใตใ—ใŽ้ง„่“ๅญๅฑ‹ ้Šญๅคฉๅ ‚ 1 . :confetti_ball: :tada:

I liked the ending of the ice cream story the most since it was so unexpcted. :ghost: Have you started on the second volume yet? @Aislin did mention the stories getting repetitive and I can totally see how, so Iโ€™m not 100% sold on buying the second volume yet.

12 Likes