๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

Summary post

Day 31: May 1st
Missed :upside_down_face: Honestly there is no good reason, I even had the whole day off from work but I was just struggling to do literally anything the whole entire day. It just be like that sometimes, I guess.

Day 32: May 2nd
Missed :upside_down_face: I was tired from work anyway, and then my computer decided to have a meltdown so I spend the rest of my evening trying to fix that.

Day 33: May 3rd
What did I read?: ๅคœใฎๅๅ‰ใ‚’ๅ‘ผใ‚“ใง Vol 4
How much did I read?: 49 pages
How long did it take me?: 38 min

Iโ€™m kind of glad todayโ€™s chapters were chill happy fun times because my heart was not ready for more emotions :joy: No Rei at all (D:) but Mira got to have a cute little nighttime outing with Stella, followed by a cute little cooking time with Cap (aka tiny goat boy) and her new sunlight-intolerant friend (whose name Iโ€™m going to romanize as Alde because her name is clearly meant to be a reference to Aldebaran, a star in the constellation Taurus :sparkles:)

I have no Rei pictures today, but hereโ€™s a cute panel of Mira being excited by Capโ€™s vegetable chopping skills :joy:

I feel like the next part is going to be emotions times again, because a) itโ€™s a two-chapter story (which usually means plot) and b) freaking Karutos is on the chapter title page and I trust him NONE also I just learned from Google that the rest of the world apparently romanizes his name as Cartos so um Iโ€™ll be going with that from now on :joy: I donโ€™t think there was an English version of this manga when I read the part with him in it, but it looks like the first volume is available in translation now :eyes:

Also I learned a word today that I low-key love for some reason, ๅญค้ซ˜ (ใ“ใ“ใ†) - aloof; proudly independent; standing apart; solitary

22 Likes