๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

5ๆœˆ3ๆ—ฅ(ๆฐด)
Home post

:mag: ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ vol. 2 (p. 141 - p. 156)
Continuing with conan and finished chapter 9. I think there is only one more chapter left in this volume

Edit:
:mag: ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ vol. 2 (p. 157 - p. 188) finished
I decided to read the last chapter today as well :grin: So I finished the second volume. Yay. I am going to start the third one tomorrow

19 Likes

:seedling: :blossom: ๏ผ•ๆœˆ๏ผ“ๆ—ฅ :blossom: :seedling: (Home Post Link)

Related to goals yesterday, I found out there was a light novely/short story collection from ๅ››ๆœˆใฏๅ›ใฎๅ™“, which I think would probably also be in that gap of โ€œharder than BBC but not as hard as an adult bookโ€. Using language, writing style, and characters Iโ€™ve already spent time with might be nice. I purchased it digitally since I had some points left over. Thereโ€™s also two additional manga volumes (one prelude, one coda), but unsure about picking up those.

Read:

• ๅค่ฆ‹ใ•ใ‚“ใฏใ‚ณใƒŸใƒฅ็—‡ใงใ™ ch 19 + ใŠใพใ‘ - done with volume 1! The digital quality is pretty low, so i think if i wanted to keep reading this Iโ€™d get it physical, but thatโ€™s a lot of volumes to commit toโ€ฆ probably donโ€™t have space for that and Iโ€™m caught up in English anyway. Cute and fun series, but not sure if iโ€™d read the entire thing again. For whatever reason, the english translation is actually a week ahead of the official jp digital release, so itโ€™s not even something I can just jump in to the current weekly releases. unless I want to be a week behind my friends reading in english, that is :man_shrugging:
  • ๅ››ๆœˆใฏๅ›ใฎๅ™“ ๅฐ่ชฌ ใƒ—ใƒญใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ (pg 1 โ†’ 20) - lots of new words, but still felt readable. Limited furigana (mostly for musical terms), but itโ€™s digital so that isnโ€™t a huge hindrance. Had a little trouble keeping track of characters talking in a dialogue, since there were four characters talking at once, but I think I managed. I did want something a bit more challenging! These seem to be stories interspersed in the main plot

Still gonna try out ่Ÿฒๅธซ tomorrow, but I think I can manage this book and then move on to the other books I mentioned yesterday

Oh yeah I bet! Had you watched the show prior to reading the manga? Wondering if that will give me a little boost, since Iโ€™m mostly familiar with the characters and world. Speaking style I expect will be a challenge for sure

21 Likes

i had, but years ago. i sort of vaguely knew how stuff worked and had vivid memories of maybe three plots late in the series? but beyond that i was basically working from scratch :sweat_smile:

honestly it varied, thereโ€™s quite a bit of old-fashioned dialect from some of the more rural characters (the fishermen, god, hated their speech patterns so much :joy:), quite a bit of polite speech from others (ใงใ”ใ–ใ‚‹ etc.), ginkoโ€™s speech is pretty accessible (once you get used to his sentence ending ใช habit) and heโ€™s the person who by and large has the most dialogue, so itโ€™s not too bad. the descriptions, at the beginning and end of chapters, were what tripped me up most of the timeโ€‹:sweat_smile:

itโ€™s definitely different, iโ€™ve not read anything else quite like it. itโ€™s kind of sparse, but very descriptive.

for what itโ€™s worth, in terms of old-fashioned style speech, i found bungou stray dogs (beast in particular) much harder.

4 Likes

:bookmark: Home post // May 3 :cherry_blossom: :blossom:

ใƒป่–ฌๅฑ‹ใฎใฒใจใ‚Šใ”ใจ 6 (19% โ†’ 24%)

Thereโ€™s a new character :eyes: :sparkles: He seems fun, I hope he isnโ€™t secretly evil.

20 Likes

May 3rd!

Today I read 3 pages of the Orange light novel, but then decided I was a bit too tired to read any more since I still find any sort of dense text a bit fatiguing to read.
I wasnโ€™t happy with only reading 3 pages today though - so I also read 2 chapters of Chiโ€™s Sweet Home.

(Home Post)

19 Likes

Summary post

Day 31: May 1st
Missed :upside_down_face: Honestly there is no good reason, I even had the whole day off from work but I was just struggling to do literally anything the whole entire day. It just be like that sometimes, I guess.

Day 32: May 2nd
Missed :upside_down_face: I was tired from work anyway, and then my computer decided to have a meltdown so I spend the rest of my evening trying to fix that.

Day 33: May 3rd
What did I read?: ๅคœใฎๅๅ‰ใ‚’ๅ‘ผใ‚“ใง Vol 4
How much did I read?: 49 pages
How long did it take me?: 38 min

Iโ€™m kind of glad todayโ€™s chapters were chill happy fun times because my heart was not ready for more emotions :joy: No Rei at all (D:) but Mira got to have a cute little nighttime outing with Stella, followed by a cute little cooking time with Cap (aka tiny goat boy) and her new sunlight-intolerant friend (whose name Iโ€™m going to romanize as Alde because her name is clearly meant to be a reference to Aldebaran, a star in the constellation Taurus :sparkles:)

I have no Rei pictures today, but hereโ€™s a cute panel of Mira being excited by Capโ€™s vegetable chopping skills :joy:

I feel like the next part is going to be emotions times again, because a) itโ€™s a two-chapter story (which usually means plot) and b) freaking Karutos is on the chapter title page and I trust him NONE also I just learned from Google that the rest of the world apparently romanizes his name as Cartos so um Iโ€™ll be going with that from now on :joy: I donโ€™t think there was an English version of this manga when I read the part with him in it, but it looks like the first volume is available in translation now :eyes:

Also I learned a word today that I low-key love for some reason, ๅญค้ซ˜ (ใ“ใ“ใ†) - aloof; proudly independent; standing apart; solitary

22 Likes

:rose:May 3:rose:
|||||Home Post|||||

:male_detective:ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณใƒปVol 1ใƒปpg. 90-176
Almost finished with the first volume!

21 Likes

2/5 8 pages ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒ‰ใƒผใƒใ‚ฆใ‚น, aDoBJG ใง(1)

3/5 4 pages ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒ‰ใƒผใƒใ‚ฆใ‚น

As predicted, not much reading last two days. Also had to skim read the thread above! Iโ€™m heading home today so I should read on the plane/ train.

After that - unpredictable. I have a week at home roughly, then start driving north along the east coast of Australia to cairns, with a short trip to the Solomon Islands on the way (flights leave from Brisbane so going from there I think). I have some trips out of cairns and may drive to the far top of Australia, then I loop back down to Alice springs. This time Iโ€™ll stay there semi-permanently (will need to fly back to fetch my cat). Iโ€™m unsure how reading will go during all of this!

21 Likes

:gem: Home :facepunch:

May 3
ๅญฃ็ฏ€ใ‚’ๆ„‰ใ—ใ‚€366ๆ—ฅ
5/4

ใ‚ธใƒงใ‚ธใƒงใฎๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชๅ†’้™บ29
103 - 146

Seasons was about making little grass balls

I wanted to finish off this volume but I got too sleepy. I should have sat up instead of lied down while sleeping lol

20 Likes

Home

๏ผŠ๏ผ•ๆœˆ๏ผ“ๆ—ฅ๏ผŠ

• ้ƒจๆดปใฎๅพŒ่ผฉใซ่ฟซใ‚‰ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใพใ™ 3rd-13th period [end]
  • 49 pages of ้€ใ้€šใฃใŸ้ขจใŒๅนใ„ใฆ, finishing the volume. I definitely didnโ€™t expect to finish it today. I liked the short story, ใ‚‚ใ†ไธ€ใคใฎ้ขจ, better than the novella, but I liked them both.
  • 21 pages of ่Šฑ้ฆจใ‚‹้›จใฎๅใ‚’, finishing ch 1 and leaving off on pg 30. I decided to start this one first because itโ€™s shorter than Stepfather Step by about 100 pages. There are 9 chapters, each one around 30 pages, which is definitely not what Iโ€™m used to with JP novels lol.
    I, hm. didnโ€™t expect smut in the first chapter lmao. I guess the good thing about barely knowing the language is that I donโ€™t know if any of the euphemisms used are purpley and/or cringey and canโ€™t go โ€œugh, no, whyโ€ and die a little inside at them. I just go, โ€œOkay, I guess this is happening,โ€ and continue reading. And also make a note of the euphemism in Shirabe. Anyway, I am finding it interesting so far, even if the smut caught me off guard. Weโ€™re starting out with some angst, which I like.
Some vocab of note:

่‰ใ„ใใ‚Œ (ใใ•ใ„ใใ‚Œ) [n.] strong smell of grass (esp. in summer heat)
็œฆ (ใพใชใ˜ใ‚Š) [n.] outside corner of the eye. This actually comes from ็›ฎใฎๅพŒ, not ็›ฎใฎๅฐป. It is defined as ็›ฎๅฐป, though.

20 Likes

:tulip: MAY 03 2023 :tulip:
โ†’ home post

• ใƒžใ‚ฐใƒŠใƒ ใƒชใƒชใ‚ฃ๏ผ‘: 72% - 100%

Finished up ใƒžใ‚ฐใƒŠใƒ ใƒชใƒชใ‚ฃ! I wonโ€™t be continuing the series (although there is only one more volume so maybe I should) but it was nice to be able to read something so quickly

20 Likes

Read a handful of pages from ใƒฌใƒ™ใƒซ๏ผ—, but started so late Iโ€™m already just too tired to focus. :sleeping:

As much as I loved that book, Iโ€™d recommend waiting until you are already comfortable with adult level novels. It is written rather stream-of-consciousness style, leaves out who is narrating what, and generally is a mildly dizzying mess (which I adore). I think youโ€™d get full enjoyment if you wait. May 1-2 books later? Just my 2c though.

You might like some of the popular light novels given you just picked up one? ๆœฌๅฅฝใ perhaps? Or maybe one of ไฝ้‡Ž ใ‚ˆใ‚‹โ€™s books? Full disclosure in that I donโ€™t like his writing style, but Iโ€™ve gotten the impression you mostly read more wholesome content (correct me if wrong) and I think that would be up your alley. Itโ€™s not an adult-targeted novel, but for a learner, in terms of difficulty, theyโ€™re mostly equivalent to standard novels.

17 Likes

yep, that hits the nail on the head mostly :laughing: Sometimes throw a little drama or politics in for fun, but generally slice of life-y stuff (the good politicy stuff is mostly beyond me for a while, anyway). Iโ€™d actually had ๅ›ใฎ่†ต่‡“ใ‚’ใŸในใŸใ„ and ใพใŸใ€ๅŒใ˜ๅคขใ‚’่ฆ‹ใฆใ„ใŸ on the wishlist already, and I saw a movie adaptation of the former a while back. It looks like I might wait to do ใ‚ณใƒณใƒ“ใƒ‹ไบบ้–“ with the IBC primer club when(/if) that starts up, so maybe checking out either of these first would be good. Hadnโ€™t considered ๆœฌๅฅฝใ yet, but I have had the anime in PTW purgatory for a while, so that could also be fun

Iโ€™d actually just re-read the reviews on natively and was thinking that the narration jumping might be kind of a big hurdle. Iโ€™ll get there someday, but I think youโ€™re right: might need a few stepping stones to get there first :laughing:

12 Likes

May 2
I was busy there was not that much time for reading. Also had to write messages in japanese, which is still pretty tiring for me but I need to improve my japanese writing. Just read some pages in manga magazines.

7405 pages read

18 Likes

:house:
4 May

ๅ‘Š็™ฝ 9% - 11%

I did read yesterday too, but only around one page. I find myself rereading the same pages over and over again because I keep getting confused with what is happening to what :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

4th may

home post

didnโ€™t go on ้€†่ปขๆคœไบ‹(ใŽใ‚ƒใใฆใ‚“ใ‘ใ‚“ใ˜) today cos i was busy with other stuff and was out of the house for a while, but did finish ็„กๆŠตๆŠ—ไธป็พฉ(ใ‚€ใฆใ„ใ“ใ†ใ—ใ‚…ใŽ), or at least the story by that name (the actual manga volume keeps going, it comes with a short story i think). never ended up going where i expected, but i didnโ€™t dislike it. miracle theyโ€™ve still got room left in the ground to bury all these gays :expressionless: might keep an eye on the author, i think they could do something interesting in a longer series.

gonna do some more granblue fate epiodes later, itโ€™s getting massively out of hand :sweat_smile:

words that stood out: ่ปฝ่–„(ใ‘ใ„ใฏใ) (frivolous, insincere, shallow), ้บๅฝฑ(ใ„ใˆใ„) (portrait of a deceased person), ่จญ็ฝฎ(ใ›ใฃใก) (establishment, installation (of a machine)), and ๆ–ฝ้Œ (ใ›ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) (locking) cos i didnโ€™t know that ใ› could be a reading for ๆ–ฝ

20 Likes

04/05/2023 :fairy: Home Post Link

Read 1 epidoe from ใ‚ณใƒŠใฎๅคงๅ†’้™บ. Came across so many new words, so I took my time to add them to SRS, read grammar notes, and also wrote basic sentences with two new words.

Also read 12 pages from ใ‚ˆใคใฐใจ!

words
  • ๅ…จ้–‹ [ใœใ‚“ใ‹ใ„] - opening fully

• ๆใ‚‹ๆใ‚‹ [ใŠใใ‚‹ใŠใใ‚‹] - with trepidation; fearfully; trembling with fear; timidly

• ๆฐธ้  [ใˆใ„ใˆใ‚“] - eternity; perpetuity; immortality; permanence

• ๆˆธๆƒ‘ใ† [ใจใพใฉใ†] - to be bewildered, to be perplexed

• ่ญฆๆˆ’ [ใ‘ใ„ใ‹ใ„] - vigilance; precaution; watch; lookout; alertness

• ไฝ“ๅ‹ข [ใŸใ„ใ›ใ„] - posture

• ๆ„ๅค–ใจ[ใ„ใŒใ„ใจ] - unexpectedly, accidentally, surprisingly, suddenly

• ๅ†ทใˆๆ€ง [ใฒใˆใ—ใ‚‡ใ†] - sensitivity to cold

17 Likes

4/5 5 pages ๅคœใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚ง (finished chapter 8, started 9), 17 pages Spy Family, aDoBJG ใง(2)

Managed to catch up a bit. Not quite enough.

18 Likes

:raccoon: :seedling: :cherry_blossom: The Reading Meadow :cherry_blossom: :seedling: :raccoon:

May 4th
ๆ–ฐๆ›ธๅคช้–ฃ่จ˜ progress: 35.31% // Volume IV: 95.89% :email:

ใˆใˆ? Iโ€™m almost at the end of volume IV? When did that happen?

Todayโ€™s Bonus Colours
้ป„ไธนใŠใ†ใซ - Yellow-Red
(so, basically orange. But this is a royal orange worn by the crown prince. Can also be read as:ใ€ŒใŠใ†ใŸใ‚“ใ€)

็บใใฒ ๏ผ ่˜‡ๆฏ”ใใฒ - Pale Orangey-Red-Brown

Words found in a tree stump

ๆžๆ†‚ใ€Œใใ‚†ใ†ใ€ใƒผ Needless fear; unfounded worry; groundless apprehension

Orange Words
่ขใ€Œใปใ†ใ€ใƒผ Robe worn by nobility and the imperial court
ๆœๆœใ€Œใกใ‚‡ใ†ใตใใ€ใƒผ Clothes worn by nobility when attending court
้คŠ่€ไปคใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ“ใ†ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ†ใ€ใƒผ The Yลrล Code - a list of governing rules that was written in the 8th century

Character Name List

Probably some spoilers, but this is a historic novel, so can spoilers really exist for things that have (for the most part) actually happened :thinking:

Volume I: 1535 - 1555

ๆ—ฅๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Hideyoshi (as child)
Nicknames: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€/ ้‡ๅฃฒใ‚Šใ€Œใฏใ‚Šใ†ใ‚Šใ€
Name serving Nobunaga: ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€

Family
ๆœจไธ‹ๅผฅๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father
โ€“ โ€“ ไน™่‹ฅใ€ŒใŠใจใ‚ใ‹ใ€- Old friend (serves under ็น”็”ฐ)
็ญ‘้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใกใใ‚ใฟใ€ใƒผ Step-father
ๅคงๆ”ฟๆ‰€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใพใ‚“ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ€// also ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ ใ€ŒใŠใชใ‹ใ€ใƒผ Mother
ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister
ๅฐ็ซนใ€Œใ“ใกใใ€- Baby brother
ๅŠ ่—คๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€// also ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Ojisan (only distantly related (before marriage))
โ€“ Married to: ใŠใˆใค (sister of ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ )

Friends & Acquaintances
ไป็Ž‹ใ€ŒใซใŠใ†ใ€- Big kid friend
ๆ–ผ็ฆใ€ŒใŠใตใใ€(Nickname - full name: ็ฆๅคช้ƒŽใ€ŒใตใใŸใ‚ใ€) // ๆฅŠๆ™ฏ็ฆใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ‘ใ„ใตใใ€(Chinese name/birth name) - Timid kid friend (older than Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅคงๅคซ ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ ใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€// ็ฅฅ็‘žใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใšใ„ใ€(Chinese name) - Father
โ€“ ๆขจ็ดใ€Œใ‚Šใใ‚“ใ€- Mother
ๆจๆฌก้ƒŽใ€Œใ™ใฆใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Previous servant to ไบ”้ƒŽ, later the adoptive father of ๆ–ผ็ฆ, and owner of a tea ware shop - and employer of, and master to, Hideyoshi

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใ“ใ‚ใใ€(also ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€) - Head of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ไธƒๅ†…ใ€Œใชใชใ„ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ Married to ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€
โ€“ โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Son

Retainers:
็จฒ็”ฐๅคง็‚ŠๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใชใ  ใŠใŠใ„ใฎใ™ใ‘]
้’ๅฑฑๆ–ฐไธƒใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€
้•ทไบ•ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€
ๆพๅŽŸๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Others:
ๅ›ฝๅ‰ใ€Œใใซใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Gunsmith/blacksmith
ๆธก่พบๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Deserter - Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้›ฃๆณขๅ†…่จ˜ใ€Œใชใ‚“ใฐ ใชใ„ใใ€- Spy disguised as a Komuso
ไป็”ฐๅฝฆๅใ€ŒใซใฃใŸ ใฒใ“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Subordinate

(่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๆญฃๅˆฉใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใจใ—ใ€- previous head of the Hachisuka clan)

Saito Clan
((questionable) Alliance with the Hachisuka clan)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Saito clan
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€) - Son

ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€) - serves under Dosan
โ€“ ๅˆๅธ‚ใ€ŒใพใŸใ„ใกใ€- Underling / foot soldier

ๅ €็”ฐ ้“็ฉบใ€ŒใปใฃใŸ ใฉใ†ใใ†ใ€- Chief retainer
ๅผฅๅนณๆฒปๅ…‰ๆ˜ฅใ€Œใ‚„ใธใ„ใ˜ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€- Retainer (cousin to Jyubei)
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Father
ๆ˜ฅๆ—ฅไธนๅพŒใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใŒ ใŸใ‚“ใ”ใ€- Military commander

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda clan (Married to the daughter of Saito Dosan)
โ€“ ๅฏๆœˆใ€Œใ†ใฅใใ€- Nobunagaโ€™s faithful, old horse :horse:
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father and previous leader of the Oda clan
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไธŽไธ‰้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใ  ใ‚ˆใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€(Other name: ไฟกๆˆใ€Œใฎใถใชใ‚Šใ€) - Son (half-brother to Nobunaga (different mother))

Retainers (Under Nobuhide rule):
ๅนณๆ‰‹ ๆ”ฟ็ง€ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฆ ใพใ•ใฒใงใ€
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใ€) - First son
โ€“ ็›ฃ็‰ฉใ€Œใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใคใ€- Second son
โ€“ ็”šๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Third son
โ€“ ้›จๅฎฎๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚ใฟใ‚„ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€- Servant
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€(common name: ๆ–ฐไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ”ใ‚ใ€/ nickname: ไฝๆธกใ€Œใ•ใฉใ†ใ€) (served under Nobunaga too)
โ€“ ็พŽไฝœๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใพใ•ใ‹ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€- Younger brother
้’ๅฑฑ ไฟกๆ˜Œใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใพใ•ใ€(common name: ไธŽไธ‰ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ˆใใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ†…่—ค ๅ‹ไป‹ใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ™ใ‘ / ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€

Retainers (Under Nobunaga rule):
ๆŸด็”ฐๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(Nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)

Others:
ๅธ‚ๅทๅคงไป‹ใ€Œใ„ใกใ‹ใ‚ ใ ใ„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- Archery master/instructor
ๅนณ็”ฐไธ‰ไฝใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใŸ ใ•ใ‚“ใฟใ€- Master of military strategy
ๆต…้‡Žๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Military commander
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Daughter
ใŒใ‚“ใพใ - Former worker/servant, friend of Hideyoshi

Shiba Clan
ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ็ตฑใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Head of the Shiba clan, at Kiyosu castle
โ€“ ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ้Š€ใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใญใ€- Son

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo

Retainers:
ๆพไธ‹ไน‹็ถฑใ€Œใพใคใ—ใŸ ใ‚†ใใคใชใ€(common name: ๅŠ ๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ‹ใธใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ่ฑŠๅ‰ใ€Œใ„ใฎใŠ ใถใœใ‚“ใ€
ๅคš่ณ€่ƒฝๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€ŒใŸใŒใฎใ† ใฏใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€(nickname: ่ƒฝๅ…ซใ€Œใฎใ†ใฏใกใ€)

Takeda Clan
ๅคช้ƒŽ็พฉไฟกใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใฎใถใ€- Commander
(Married to the daughter of Imagawa Yoshimoto to tie the clans)

Non-affiliated
ไธŠๆณ‰ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใฎใถใคใชใ€(also: ไธŠๆณ‰ ไผŠๅ‹ขๅฎˆใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใ„ใ›ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€) - Founder of the ๆ–ฐ้™ฐๆตใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ‹ใ’ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€school of Kenjutsu
โ€“ ็–‹็”ฐๅฐไผฏใ€ŒใฒใใŸ ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใฏใใ€- Disciple
โ€“ ็ฅžๅพŒไบ”ๅ…ญ้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ” ใ”ใ‚ใใ‚ใ†ใ€- Disciple

ๅกšๅŽŸ ๅœไผใ€Œใคใ‹ใฏใ‚‰ ใผใใงใ‚“ใ€- Kensei; legendary swordsman

Historical People
  • ้˜ฟๅ€ไปฒ้บปๅ‘‚ใ€Œใ‚ใน ใฎ ใชใ‹ใพใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Japanese scholar & poet (700s)

• ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใใ‚‡ใ„ใ€ใƒผ Chinese poet (Bai Juyi / Bo Juyi) also known as: ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใ‚‰ใใฆใ‚“ใ€in Japan. (Late 700s)

• ้“ๅ…ƒใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€(or ้“ๅ…ƒ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€ใƒผ Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer & poet (also known as ๆ „่ฅฟ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใˆใ„ใ•ใ„ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€) (Early / mid 1200s)

• ็ฉบๆตทใ€Œใใ†ใ‹ใ„ใ€ใƒผ The one and only Kukai or Kobo Daishi - a Buddhist monk. Posthumously given the title of: ๅผ˜ๆณ•ๅคงๅธซใ€Œใ“ใ†ใผใ† ใ ใ„ใ—ใ€born as: ไฝไผฏ ็œž้ญšใ€Œใ•ใˆใ ใฎ ใพใŠใ€(late 700s / early 800s)

• ๆบ้ ผๆ”ฟใ€Œใฟใชใ‚‚ใจ ใฎ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€ใƒผ Prominent poet and warrior (1100s)

• ๅนณ ้‡็››ใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎ ใ—ใ’ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€ใƒผ Military commander and court noble, claimed to be an ancestor of Oda Nobunaga (Mid-1100s)

• ๆก“ๆญฆ๏ผˆๅคฉ็š‡๏ผ‰ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚€๏ผˆใฆใ‚“ใฎใ†๏ผ‰ใ€ใƒผ 50th Emperor of Japan, claimed to be an ancestor of Taira no Shigemori, thus ancestor to Oda Nobunaga (Mid-Late 700s)

Volume II: 1555 - 1562

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Head of the Oda clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅบƒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใ‚ใ€- Older brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‚†ใใ€(also: ไฟกๅ‹ใ€Œใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€) - Younger brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€- Hideyoshi (Married to Nene)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€
โ€“ ใ“ใฒ - Wife
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Oldest Daughter (Married to Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Youngest Daughter
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(Common name: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››้‡ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ—ใ’ใ€(also know as: ๅคงๅญฆใ€Œใ ใ„ใŒใใ€)
ๅฑฑๅฃ ๅฎˆๅญใ€Œใ‚„ใพใใก ใ‚‚ใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๆตท่€ไธžใ€Œใˆใณใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€)
ๆŸ˜ๆค ๅ‹้ก•ใ€Œใคใ’ ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใใ€(also known as: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆขถๅท ไธ€็ง€ใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใฒใงใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก่พฐใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใจใใ€
ไฝใ€… ๆ”ฟๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฒฉๅฎค ้‡ไผ‘ใ€Œใ„ใ‚ใ‚€ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใ‚„ใ™ใ€
็ฐ—็”ฐ ๆ”ฟ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚„ใชใ  ใพใ•ใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไบŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚„ใ˜ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่‰ฏๅ‹ใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใคใ€
ไธญๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใชใ‹ใŒใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Retainers
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€(nickname: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(Other name: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€- Son
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€(Common name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)

Others
ๅฑฑๆทต ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€- Magistrate
โ€“ ๅฑฑๆทต ็พฉ้ ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ‚ˆใ—ใจใŠใ€- Father (Chief Vassal)
้“ๅฎถ ๆธ…ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใฉใ†ใ‘ ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Wealthy farmer and lord

ๆˆธ้ƒจ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใน ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Castle commander
ๆฐด้‡Ž ๅธฏๅˆ€ใ€Œใฟใšใฎ ใŸใฆใ‚ใใ€- Castle Guard
ๆœ้ƒจ ไธ€ๅฟ ใ€Œใฏใฃใจใ‚Š ใ‹ใšใŸใ ใ€(also called: ๅฐๅนณๅคชใ€Œใ“ใธใ„ใŸใ€) - Samurai

Maeda Clan
Military Commanders
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(childhood name: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
โ€“ ไฝ่„‡ ่‰ฏไน‹ใ€Œใ•ใ‚ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚†ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ่—คๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใจใ†ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Saito Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ–Ž่—ค ็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€)
โ€“ ๅญซๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใพใ”ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๅ–œๅนณๆฌกใ€Œใใธใ„ใ˜ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Father

Akechi Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Also the adoptive father of Jyubei
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ็ง€ๆบ€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฒใงใฟใคใ€- Son, and retainer to Jyubei

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo
โ€“ ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Son, and heir to the Imagawa clan
โ€“ ๅคชๅŽŸ ้›ชๆ–Žใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ’ใ‚“ ใ›ใฃใ•ใ„ใ€- Uncle, military advisor and monk

Military Commanders
ไผŠไธน ๅบท็›ดใ€Œใ„ใŸใฟ ใ‚„ใ™ใชใŠใ€(also known as: ๆจฉ้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใฟใ€)
ๅบตๅŽŸ ๅฟ ็ธใ€Œใ„ใฏใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅฐ†็›ฃใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ๅˆฉๆพ„ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใจใ—ใšใฟใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใถใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้–ขๅฃ ๆฐ็ตŒใ€Œใ›ใใใก ใ†ใ˜ใคใญใ€
ๅฏŒๆฐธ ๆฐ็นใ€ŒใจใฟใชใŒ ใ†ใ˜ใ—ใ’ใ€(also known as: ไผฏ่€†ๅฎˆใ€Œใปใ†ใใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Others
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€(Childhood name: ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€// Other name: ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Retainer
โ€“ ็ฏ‰ๅฑฑใ€Œใคใใ‚„ใพใ€- Wife
โ€“ ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅฟ ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใพใ•ใ€- Vassal
โ€“ ็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€- Loyal follower
ๆœๆฏ”ๅฅˆ ไธป่จˆใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฒใช ใ‹ใšใˆใ€- Samurai
ไบ•ไผŠ ็›ด็››ใ€Œใ„ใ„ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€- Retainer

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Daimyo

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Daimyo

Sakai Clan
Military Commanders
้…’ไบ• ๆญฃ่ฆชใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใกใ‹ใ€(also known as: ไธŽๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Matsudaira Clan
Military Commanders
ๆพๅนณ ่ฆชไฟŠใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใกใ‹ใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ๅทฆ้ฆฌๅŠฉใ€Œใ•ใพใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ‰ๆตฆ ๅ‰่ฒžใ€Œใ™ใŽใ†ใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ซ้ƒŽไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Miyoshi Clan
ไธ‰ๅฅฝ ้•ทๆ…ถใ€Œใฟใ‚ˆใ— ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Head of the Miyoshi clan

Retainers
ๆพๆฐธ ๅผพๆญฃ ไน…็ง€ใ€ŒใพใคใชใŒ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ† ใฒใ•ใฒใงใ€

Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉ่ผใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€- 13th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
็ดฐๅท ๆ™ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใฏใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- 34th Kanrei of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Non-affiliated
้ตœๆฎฟ ็”šไธƒใ€Œใ†ใฉ (ใฎ) ใ˜ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€- Mountain priest (Yamabushi)

Volume III: 1562 - 1570

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father (previous leader of the Oda Clan)

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Hideyoshi
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Wife
( โ€“ โ€“ ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father)
( โ€“ โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Younger sister)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant
โ€“ ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister

Military Commanders
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก็››ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใ ใ•ใ ใ€
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€
่…ๅฑ‹ ้•ท้ ผใ€Œใ™ใŒใ‚„ ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€
็น”็”ฐ ๅบƒ่‰ฏใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฒใ‚ใ‚ˆใ—ใ€(cousin to Nobunaga)
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(also called: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
ๅทๅฃ ๅฎ—ๅ‹ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใใก ใ‚€ใญใ‹ใคใ€(Common name: ไน…ๅŠฉใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ—ฅๆฏ”้‡Ž ๅ…ญๅคงๅคซใ€Œใฒใณใฎ ใ‚ใใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€
ๆขถ็”ฐ ็›ด็นใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใŸ ใชใŠใ—ใ’ใ€(also called: ้šผไบบใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใจใ€)
ๆพๅŽŸ ๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€
ๅ €ๅฐพ ๅ‰ๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚ŠใŠ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ่Œ‚ๅŠฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
โ€“ ๅ €ๅฐพ ๆณฐๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚ŠใŠ ใ‚„ใ™ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ๅ‰ไน…ใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใฒใ•ใ€) - Father
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(also called: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(also known as: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ ๅฐšๆธ…ใ€Œใ„ใ„ใฎใŠ ใฒใ•ใใ‚ˆใ€
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€
่’ฒ็”Ÿ ๆฐ้ƒทใ€ŒใŒใ‚‚ใ† ใ†ใ˜ใ•ใจใ€
่’ๆœจ ๆ‘้‡ใ€Œใ‚ใ‚‰ใ ใ‚€ใ‚‰ใ—ใ’ใ€

Matsudaira Clan โ†’ name change to โ†’ Tokugawa Clan
ๆพๅนณ ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€(name change: ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Leader of the Matsudaira Clan
โ€“ ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€- Eldest son

Military Commanders
็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€
้…’ไบ• ๅฟ ๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใŸใ ใคใใ€

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also called: ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใใ€// new name because itโ€™s a new year so why not, letโ€™s have a new name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ ใพใ•ใ‹ใค) - Leader of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€- Wife
โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Eldest son
โ€“ ๅˆๅ้ƒŽใ€ŒใพใŸใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Cousin

ๆธก่พบ ๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้•ทไบ• ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Retainer

Ujiie Clan
ๆฐๅฎถ ็›ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใ†ใ˜ใ„ใˆ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใจใ€- Military Commander

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ็พฉ็ตฑใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใšใฟ ๏ผ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Military Commander

Kanbe Clan
ๅฑฑ่ทฏ ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ‚„ใพใ˜ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Military Commander

Date Clan
ไผŠ้” ๆ”ฟๅฎ—ใ€Œใ ใฆ / ใ„ใ ใฆ ใพใ•ใ‚€ใญใ€(also know as: ็‹ฌ็œผ้พใ€Œใ ใใŒใ‚“ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€(one-eyed dragon) - Leader of the Date clan

Miyoshi Clan
ๅๆฒณ ๅญ˜ไฟใ€Œใใ”ใ† ใพใ•ใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Military Commander

Mino Province
ๅคงๆฒข ๆฌก้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใ•ใ‚ ใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ่™Žใ€Œใจใ‚‰ใ€) - Lord of Unuma Castle
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้พ่ˆˆใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใŸใคใŠใใ€- Daimyo

Military Commanders
ไธ็ ด ๅ…‰ๆฒปใ€Œใตใ‚ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€(also called: ๅนณๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๅฎ‰่—ค ๅฎšๆฒปใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใ•ใ ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ็ฏ„ไฟŠใ€Œใฎใ‚Šใจใ—ใ€)
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใˆใ€)
โ€“ ็ซนไธญ ๅ–„ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใœใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Subordinate

Aki Province
็ฆๅณถ ๅธ‚ๆพใ€Œใตใใ—ใพ ใ„ใกใพใคใ€- Son of Hideyoshiโ€™s aunt

็ดฐๅท ่—คๅญใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใตใ˜ใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๅนฝๆ–Žใ€Œใ‚†ใ†ใ•ใ„ใ€) - Military Commander
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Military Commander

Unaffiliated
ๆต็“Šใ€Œใˆใ‘ใ„ใ€- Travelling monk
ๅฐพๅทž ้ขจๅฎขใ€Œใณใ—ใ‚…ใ† ใตใ†ใใ‚ƒใใ€- Mountain Hermit
ๅƒๅˆฉไผ‘ใ€Œใ›ใ‚“ใฎใ‚Šใใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Ultimate tea master
ๆ›ฝๅ‘‚ๅˆฉ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใ†ใ‚Š ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(also know as: ๆ‰ๆœฌใ€Œใ™ใŽใ‚‚ใจใ€) ใƒผ Scabbard maker

Volume IV: 1570 - 15??
(Currently 1574)

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€(Nickname: ้ญ”็Ž‹ใ€ŒใพใŠใ†ใ€๏ผ‰- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Hideyoshi
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Wife

Military Commanders
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(also known as: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
่œ‚ๅฑ‹ ้ ผ้š†ใ€Œใฏใกใ‚„ ใ‚ˆใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ตๅบซใ€Œใฒใ‚‡ใ†ใ”ใ€)
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก็››ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€
ๅ‚ไบ• ๆ”ฟๅฐšใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใฒใ•ใ€(also known as: ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€)
็ซนไธญ ้‡็Ÿฉ ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฎใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ไน…ไฝœใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ•ใใ€) - Younger brother to ้‡ๆฒป
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใ„ใ€) - Older brother to ้‡็Ÿฉ
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใใ€& ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ €ๅฐพ ๅ‰ๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚Šใ„ใŠ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ่Œ‚ๅŠฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€
ๆฐๅฎถ ็›ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใ†ใ˜ใ„ใˆ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใจใ€(also known as: ใƒˆๅ…จใ€Œใผใใœใ‚“ใ€)
ๅฎ‰่—ค ๅฎˆๅฐฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใชใ‚Šใ€
ๆญฆไบ• ๅค•ๅบตใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ„ ใ›ใใ‚ใ‚“ใ€
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(also known as: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)

Children (of the Lords/Samurai etc.)
ๅŠ ่—ค ๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€
็ฆๅณถ ๆญฃๅ‰‡ใ€Œใตใใ—ใพ ใพใ•ใฎใ‚Šใ€
ๆฃฎ ๆˆๅˆฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใชใ‚Šใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€)

Tokugawa Clan
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Leader of the Tokugawa clan

Military Commanders
ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅบทๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใ‚„ใ™ใพใ•ใ€
ๅคงไน…ไฟ ๅฟ ไธ–ใ€ŒใŠใŠใใผ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ€
ๆœฌๅคš ๅฟ ๅ‹ใ€Œใปใ‚“ใ  ใŸใ ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅนณๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€)
็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€
้ณฅๅฑ… ๅฟ ๅบƒใ€Œใจใ‚Šใ„ ใŸใ ใฒใ‚ใ€
้ซ˜ๆœจ ๅบƒๆญฃใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใŽ ใฒใ‚ใพใ•ใ€

Attendants
้‡Žไธญ ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใฎใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Leader of the Takeda clan

Military Commanders
็ฉดๅฑฑ ไฟกๅ›ใ€Œใ‚ใชใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใŸใ ใ€(also known as: ๆข…้›ชใ€Œใฐใ„ใ•ใคใ€)
ไป็ง‘ ็››ไฟกใ€Œใซใ—ใช ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใฎใถใ€ (5th son of Takeda Shingen)
ๅฑฑ็œŒ ๆ˜Œๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚„ใพใŒใŸ ใพใ•ใ‹ใ’ใ€
ๅ†…่—ค ๆ˜Œ่ฑŠใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใพใ•ใจใ‚ˆใ€
ๅฐๅนก ไฟกๅฎšใ€ŒใŠใฐใŸ ใฎใถใ•ใ ใ€
ๅฐๅฑฑ็”ฐ ่™Žๆบ€ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใพใ  ใจใ‚‰ใฟใคใ€
้ฆฌๅ ด ไฟกๆ˜ฅใ€Œใฐใฐ ใฎใถใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ไฟกๆˆฟใ€Œใฎใถใตใ•ใ€)

Azai Clan
ๆต…ไบ• ้•ทๆ”ฟใ€Œใ‚ใ–ใ„ ใชใŒใพใ•ใ€- Leader of the Azai clan
โ€“ ใŠๅธ‚ใฎๆ–นใ€ŒใŠใ„ใกใฎใ‹ใŸใ€- Wife (Nobunagaโ€™s younger sister)
โ€“ ่Œถใ€…ใ€Œใกใ‚ƒใกใ‚ƒใ€- 1st daughter
โ€“ ใŠๅˆใ€ŒใŠใฏใคใ€- 2nd daughter
โ€“ ไธ‡ๅฏฟไธธใ€Œใพใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใพใ‚‹ใ€- 1st son (heir to the Azai clan)

Military Commanders
ๅคง้‡Žๆœจ ็ง€ไฟŠใ€ŒใŠใŠใฎใŽ ใฒใงใจใ—ใ€
ๆจ‹ๅฃ ็›ดๆˆฟใ€Œใฒใใก ใชใŠใตใ•ใ€
็ฃฏ้‡Ž ๅ“กๆ˜Œใ€Œใ„ใใฎ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€(also known as: ไธนๆณขใ€ŒใŸใ‚“ใฐใ€)
้ ่—ค ็›ด็ตŒใ€Œใˆใ‚“ใฉใ† ใชใŠใคใญใ€(also known as: ๅ–œๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
่—คๆŽ› ๆฐธๅ‹ใ€Œใตใ˜ใ‹ใ‘ ใชใŒใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ไธ‰ๆฒณๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใ‹ใ‚ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Rokkaku Clan
ๅ…ญ่ง’ ็พฉ่ณขใ€Œใ‚ใฃใ‹ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใŸใ€(also known as: ๆ‰ฟ็ฆŽใ€Œใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใฆใ„ใ€) - Leader of the Rokkaku clan

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ๆ™ฏๅฅใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‹ใ’ใŸใ‘ใ€- Military Commander

Sassa Clan
ไฝใ€… ๆˆๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใชใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€- Military Commander

่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉๆ˜ญใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใใ€ใƒผ 15th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Military Commanders
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€
็ดฐๅท ่—คๅญใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใตใ˜ใŸใ‹ใ€
ๅ’Œ็”ฐ ๆƒŸๆ”ฟใ€Œใ‚ใ  ใ“ใ‚Œใพใ•ใ€

17 Likes

May 4, Thu of Week 6 of Spring Q2 2023 :cherry_blossom:

• ็ฅžๆง˜ใฎใ‚ซใƒซใƒ† (22-30%)

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ

Words of the day
  • ใ‚คใƒณใƒ•ใƒฉ(.) = infrastructure
  • ้ง„ๅผ(ใ ใน)ใ‚‹ = to chatter
  • ็—…(ใ‚„)ใฟไป˜(ใค)ใใซใชใ‚‹ = to be wholly absorbed to
  • ๆญฏๅˆ‡(ใฏใŽ)ใ‚Œใฎๆ‚ช(ใ‚ใ‚‹)ใ„ = evasive; not making oneself clear. Opposite counterpart is ๆญฏๅˆ‡(ใฏใŽ)ใ‚Œใฎ่‰ฏ(ใ‚ˆ)ใ„. Particle can also be different like ๆญฏๅˆ‡(ใฏใŽ)ใ‚ŒใŒๆ‚ช(ใ‚ใ‚‹)ใ„.
  • ็ตๆ ธ(ใ‘ใฃใ‹ใ) = tuberculosis. Perhaps making a condensed nucleus-like necrosis (caseous necrosis).
  • ้ฃข้ฅ‰(ใใใ‚“) = famine
  • ใ›ใ‚“ๅฆ„(ใ‚‚ใ†) = delirium. Full Kanji form is ่ญซๅฆ„(ใ›ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใ†).
  • ็Ÿณ็ฐๅŒ–ๅƒ(ใ›ใฃใ‹ใ„ใ‹ใžใ†) = calcified plaque. ็Ÿณ็ฐ(ใ›ใฃใ‹ใ„) is limestone and ็Ÿณ็ฐๅŒ–(ใ›ใฃใ‹ใ„ใ‹) is calcification.
  • ๅตŒ้ “(ใ‹ใ‚“ใจใ‚“) = hernia. Like getting fit in (ๅตŒ(ใฏ)ใพใ‚‹) and stay (ๅœ้ “(ใฆใ„ใจใ‚“)).
17 Likes