What did I read?: ペンギン・ハイウェイ :penguin:
How much did I read?: 5 pages
How long did it take me?: 15 min

Day 18: April 18th
How much did I read?: 15 pages
How long did it take me?: 45 min

Day 19: April 19th
Missed :upside_down_face: I decided that I desperately needed a vacation so I got wrapped up in trying to figure out a vacation plan. Started out looking for overwater bungalows on the beach, ended up with an Alaskan wildlife adventure :whale2: :eagle: don’t ask me how that happened :joy:

Day 20: April 20th
Missed - but you know what I DID do is finally set up the new laptop I bought 6 months ago :joy::sob: I wish that time frame was an exaggeration. I finally have a fully-functioning “E” key, it’s wonderful :face_holding_back_tears: Also went to see my cousin’s musical and got home super late, so I didn’t have time to read in the evening either.

Day 21: April 21th
How much did I read?: 15 pages
How long did it take me?: 50 min

Still marching along with the penguins :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

I feel like I’ve started to read much more…loosely than I have in the past lol, like I feel like I’ve been more inclined to just go with my intuition of what the word probably vaguely means vs. looking up everything when I can’t remember the exact definition. I don’t know if this is good or bad in terms of learning, but I suppose it is more akin to how I would read in English so I think I’ll count it as good lol

23 Likes