📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 🌸🌷🌼

Summary post

Day 61: May 31st
What did I read?: 雨と君と Vol 4
How much did I read?: 18 pages
How long did it take me?: 18 min

Finished off the Spring Challenge by finishing this volume of the tanuki - I can’t believe this challenge is over already! I learned a relevant word re: what I was just complaining about a couple days ago: 断捨離 (decluttering; clearing out past accumulation; minimalism) :joy: And, of course, I have one last cute tanuki picture xD

Overall, this felt like a pretty good challenge season for me. I missed kind of a lot of days compared to usual (I read 45/61 days), but I did finish a book book (Penguin Highway) along with 5 volumes of manga! I’m not mad at that lol.

As always, thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge, I hope you enjoyed your time in this thread :heart: For those of you who are finishing today, おつかれさまでした! :bowing_woman: For those of you continuing on through June, 頑張って! I will be taking a break, but please feel free to continue using this thread until the Summer Challenge (round 3??? omg) starts up on July 1st :grin: The next challenge thread might go up a bit early, or a bit last minute, as I will be in Alaska having an adventure (:eagle:) during most of the last 2 weeks of June - we’ll see which one of those it ends up being, but either way, I promise the new thread will be there by July 1 :joy:

Ooo, I want to go to there :star_struck:

24 Likes