📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 🌸🌷🌼

:cherry_blossom: Day 61, 5 月 31 日 :herb:

:open_book: Back to my Home Post

:princess: Tileworld Chronicles - Markus’ Ascent Chapter 4, p. 1 - 4
Last day of the challenge, and I decide to start a new chapter. :sweat_smile: I’ll want to re-read it once more, anyway, because there were a lot of kanji I didn’t know and I want to have a more detailed understanding of the story here.

On page 2 there are two を after each other, I’m gonna assume it’s a typo.

The person we met last time introduces themselves: they’re Sanaa. They and their people live underground because the sun burns them. Apparently there was a battle their ancestors were part of, and afterwards this magical affliction took hold. Anyway, there was a floating bridge in the void, which was very confusing to me. You’re telling me this mountain is hollow?

To be continued in the summer. I’ve been a bit lax with my discipline and have not read every day for this challenge. And by discipline I mean health, because chronic issues are chronic and need constant vigilance lest they make you regret not going to bed at a more proper time. :upside_down_face:

Nevertheless, I will once again join the coming challenge, though I will take a break this coming month. I want to focus on my art/writing, which I have struggled to find time for during challenge times.

19 Likes