📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Day 13 :purple_heart:
Actually days 8 – 13. Oh god, almost a whole week. I’m so sorry I was not updating you guys, this week I wasn’t feeling well and was not really interacting anywhere and not just here. However, now a brief catch-up post.

I finally caught up with the それでも歩 book club schedule at the start of the week. You really do become more comfortable with the series the more you read it, the 4th volume and the first half of 5th totally flew by. When that was settled I actually managed to force myself to pick up the accursed 夜カフェ. Actually, it wasn’t bad I kinda liked it however, I believe I became too tolerant of the ambiguity, I wouldn’t call whatever that was reading – just scanning through and grasping only the little part I could decipher, it’s too bothersome to look up every fifth word the same way I do with manga. I believe I do the same thing with any book maybe it is the only way I can read books regardless of the material language. oh well

On the bright side, I’m having an absolute blast with 不可解なぼくのすべてを at the moment. I believe it’s a perfect match for my level, the kanji and vocab I recently learned here are really frequent and those which I do not yet know are few. And most importantly, there is no furigana so it forces you to really look into each character yet the read is light.

But there are moments like my brother in Christ there’s a reason why I read manga instead of books

tldr for those who are interested: skincare routine
The pros do not end here obviously, the premise hits the soft spot in my kokoro and the illustrations are really top-notch there were moments where I was quite literally awestruck. I’ve already finished the first volume and plan to read a lot more this weekend.

:pleading_face::point_right: :point_left:

30 Likes