📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Since I finished listening to this week’s part of the audiobook of d’un monde à l’autre the day before, I got started actually trying to understand everything :tm:. Something about reading intensively is just so much more satisfying to reading extensively to me. I guess I’m just really bad with ambiguity. :sweat_smile:
I set an alarm for 11 minutes (the time I usually spent listening a day), managed about a page in that time. I rewarded myself by listening to that page again, and actually felt like doing another short session.
It was exhausting though. I did manage another story from my graded reader, but not nicolas. :slight_smile:

I continued my intensive reading of d’un monde à l’autre. I did another two 11 minute sessions - and then another couple minutes since I was a paragraph away from finishing chapter 1! :partying_face: That was my goal for the week, actually. I wasn’t expecting I’d want to do double the time each day, hehe. So, it’s time for a new goal! Chapter 2 is almost twice as long as chapter 1, and there’s still 4 days left in the week. I guess it’s possible!

Seems like we read about the same! Haha. I guess you can just stop by from time to time and catch up with my :snail: progress~
It’s interesting that you’re getting 時をかける少女 shoujo vibes from this! I didn’t at all, but I also didn’t like that book so I don’t often think about it. Oh, or did you mean the movie? I can sort of see that, actually! I really liked how the shift was described in d’un monde! If the author had left off the ‘…’, it would have been very unobtrusive and confusing. :grin:

My progress since last time

Le petit Nicolas (95→NA/148p)
La quête d’ewilan: d’un monde à l’autre :headphones: (48→/NA334m) :open_book: (0→3)
A1 5 Minuten-Lektüren Où est le thym (1→2/20 stories)

29 Likes