📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 18 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

I started off by reading chapter 7 of 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ; not a particularly eventful chapter from what I remember but it’s cool being able to read a whole chapter in a sitting relatively comfortably! I remember the days of spending hours and hours going through like 3 pages of a book haha :stuck_out_tongue: so it’s nice to have like… a new standard :grin:

I also played some more バディミッションBOND because obviously; I’m still having a lot of fun with it! There’s definitely a lot of variety in speech patterns which is cool but challenging. I don’t really know how to describe how モクマ talks but like… he sure says some things :joy: I’m out here running into specific phrases like ()けの(かわ)()ぐ and 十人十色(じゅうにんといろ), and he genuinely uses おたく as a second person pronoun which might not be that weird but I certainly haven’t seen it, and it’s not like he’s polite really :joy: He’s a time!

Same! I’m not aware of any particular Swedish influence where I’ve lived (I’m not a historical expert so grain of salt :joy:) so that’s interesting, I’ve never really thought about it :eyes:

21 Likes