📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 15 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

I played some more バディミッションBOND! It’s been a good time; the characters a lot of fun, plenty of like over the top shounen nonsense vibes :joy: ルーク is just so aggressively good and wonderful, I want good things for him only but hmm… bad feeling about that lmao. And アーロン… he’s so much :laughing: He’s so pointy! I know the like “anime boy with red hair and sharp teeth” is a thing (for some reason??) but this man takes it to the extreme, and he’s just so aggro, it’s a good time.

some screenshots for funsies

He’s so sweet :') this is a serious criminal investigation, the perfect time for plot-relevant meowing lmao

This is a good game :joy: You can only kinda see here but he’s so pointy!! Even like his coat lmao, his whole design is absolutely wild but it’s fun :man_shrugging:

This is a serious investigation, the code to open the door to the electronics company’s storage unit definitely isn’t a dumb oven pun, no way :laughing:

So yeah that’s been fun; I also read some (かぜ)つよ which was nice as always. They’re actually about to run in an actual meet so yay for them! (かける) is having a complicated time :sweat_smile: He ran into his old teammate which… yeah, not a great time. But he has friends now!! ハイジ supports his spite, just like not in a fighty way lmao. Pretty good all around!

24 Likes